Jump to content
OUR WEE COUNTRY

donglemouse

Members
  • Content count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Campaign Cards

    I didn't renew as i wasn't willing to pay the grandstand price and my request to be moved elsewhere "couldn't be accommodated" I got this email today....... Demand for Campaign Cards for the upcoming UEFA Nations League Matches and UEFA Euro 2020 games was unprecedented with 98% of supporters renewing. The remaining 2% was released to official members and was gone in just five minutes.
×