OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
The Dowie

UEFA considering international leagues

3 hours ago, stephenrowley1 said:

By God Bazza are you ever happy ?

On the bright side the tenner you invested on the Saints going down should help fund one of the trips ?

I'm always happy. :biggrin: Just booked my flights for that double header. :thumbsup: And we're about to sign from Carillo from Monaco for £19m. He'll keep us up, he must be good with his 2 league starts in France this season. :lol:

1 hour ago, richboy said:

Bazza, I saw Steve Davis on Monday (this is actually true) and he was slagging you ;) 

:lol:

You've seen him before in Winchester, are you stalking him? :lol: As for slagging me, he's in decline so you may not see him around there again after June! :biggrin:

He wasn't that keen to talk about Saints to be fair! No, it's the first time I've met him. It was Sammy Lee I saw in Winchester. Anyway, Steven was a really nice bloke and would have talked about NI all day long! 

50 minutes ago, richboy said:

He wasn't that keen to talk about Saints to be fair! No, it's the first time I've met him. It was Sammy Lee I saw in Winchester. Anyway, Steven was a really nice bloke and would have talked about NI all day long! 

Only met him once briefly at Southampton airport, seemed like a nice bloke. 

3 hours ago, eightball said:

Flying out of Belfast or Dublin?

Dubs with Ryanair 

Austria are a decent side, and are atleast better on paper than Switzerland. You could argue the same about Bosnia, is Pjanic and Dzeko really worse than Shaqiri on his own?? 

Random question, how do children get to do mascots at our home games? 

My daughter has got me tortured to get doing it. 

9 minutes ago, SectionE said:

I think you have to join some club or something. Couldn't find it on the website bit think there is information in the programme if you have one handy. Mine get put away or I'd have a look 

12 minutes ago, exhausted said:

I think you have to join some club or something. Couldn't find it on the website bit think there is information in the programme if you have one handy. Mine get put away or I'd have a look 

Cheers, I will get a programme at the SK game to check it out. 

2 hours ago, SectionE said:

Cheers, I will get a programme at the SK game to check it out. 

Match programmes can be downloaded from here.

http://digital.irishfa.com/

Can't see anything relevant in the Swiss programme though

9 hours ago, SectionE said:

JD Sports run competitions on social media on the run up to games. Like and share idea on Facebook then the 22 are drawn from the entries 

On 24/01/2018 at 6:08 PM, P.McCarroll said:

Oh dear. I feel your pain....had a close family wedding on the day of the Azerbaijan games and was trying to watch it on my phone under the table.

Had to be that day! Might have to try your trick to watch the game, wedding is in the Republic so probably zero chance of it being on in the hotel bar.

13 hours ago, Norn Iron fan said:

Had to be that day! Might have to try your trick to watch the game, wedding is in the Republic so probably zero chance of it being on in the hotel bar.

Actually quite a good chance if the hotel has Sky Sports.  if they don't then they will probably know of a nearby pub that does.  The Republic aren't playing and England play later on so I'm sure they'd be happy to put it on.  It is worth calling ahead and mentioning it.