OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
marksyGAWA

Flights!!

my first flight Belfast London Basle was coming in at £185 and it took me too long to get through the awful BA website. By the time I got through it my flight was gone and I had to start again. Ended up costing me £280!

my first flight Belfast London Basle was coming in at £185 and it took me too long to get through the awful BA website. By the time I got through it my flight was gone and I had to start again. Ended up costing me £280!

Sorry about that, I'll buy you a beer in Heathrow :tongue2:

For once we are actually flying into city where the game is being played rather than the usual piss-up in Munich - about £235 for flights from Belfast to Gatwick then onto Basel and two nights in a hotel in central Basel (not the Hllton this time Jackie!!).

Waited like everyone else for over thirty years to see us qualify for a World Cup so if I have to pay a few extra quid than normal (still not a bad price actually) then so be it.

Good luck to all those looking tickets/flights/hotels - I'm sure I'll see all the usual suspects there.

Going Dublin Munich Basel

Back Basel Frankfurt Dublin

Lufthansa roughly £165

looking at that for £186 when we got through it was £460 no chance.

Thurs 9th - Manc - Belfast - Flybe - 0700

Fri 10th - Belfast - Bristol - Easyjet - 0730

Fri 10th - Bristol - Basel - Easyjet - 1215

Mon 13th - Basel - Manc - Easyjet - 2035

Total = £126

Going Belfast - London - Basel with BA. Cost around £198 for the flights and about £100 for a hotel in central Basel. Done 3 aways this campaign but only have 19 points due to having to buy my ticket for Czech republic off someone else because they sold out. Also regret not going to the home friendlies but will hopefully get sorted.

Going Dublin Munich Basel

Back Basel Frankfurt Basel

Lufthansa roughly £165

On the same flights I guess, leaving at 10.40am from Dublin? Stressed out trying to get it all booked ffs

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this