OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
marksyGAWA

Flights!!

Belfast luton Friday

Luton Zurich Saturday morning

Zurich luton Monday morning the back to Belfast £100

Times are sh*te but has to be done

On the same flights I guess, leaving at 10.40am from Dublin? Stressed out trying to get it all booked ffs

Could prob have got cheaper but hard in a rush and wanting a couple of hours in transfer airport incase of delays. Glad it's all sorted

You're flying from Frankfurt back to Basel Sinti - I think I detect a flaw in that arrangement :crying:

Haha fixed now

Out with BA from Heathrow to Basel on the Sunday morning (07.40) and back same route on monday afternoon (dep.15.20). Booked a hotel single room for 1 x ngt B&B for £55 - the last two cheaper rooms went while I was entering my CC details!

Would have loved to have made a real away trip of it - eg gone for 2 or 3 nights, on flights where there'll be other GAWA, and roomed with some of the lads etc. But with no guarantee of a match ticket, I can't justify spending the extra to end up watching the game on TV in some Swiss bar.

11th Dublin to Gatwick Ryanair and then Gatwick to Basel easyJet

13th return the same journey

All for £200 and hotel for 2 nights in Basel centre for £100

Now just the wait for tickets :/

Going Dublin Munich Basel

Back Basel Frankfurt Dublin

Lufthansa roughly £165

I got that too but with a very tight turnaround in Frankfurt on the way back. Arrive 15.15 and leave 16.10.

I got that too but with a very tight turnaround in Frankfurt on the way back. Arrive 15.15 and leave 16.10.

If both flights on the same airline you should be ok. They will know you are coming and maybe even have someone to help transfer you.

I'm on earlier flight. I've 2 hours in Frankfurt

If both flights on the same airline you should be ok. They will know you are coming and maybe even have someone to help transfer you.

Both Lufthansa booked directly through them

We flew Lufthansa Dublin Frankfurt Baku for the Azerbaijan game and there was a limo waiting on the tarmac at Frankfurt to take some transfer passengers direct to their next flight.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this