OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
marksyGAWA

Flights!!

City to Heathrow to Geneva 11/11/17-14/11/17 return.£170 return.

No tickets i am on 18,other guy 15, Hopefully get tickets in Basle(I know it is now called Basel.)

When i went to school i'm sure it was called Basle.

Please enlighten me!(Although my school was Cairnmartin.)

City to Heathrow to Geneva 11/11/17-14/11/17 return.£170 return.

No tickets i am on 18,other guy 15, Hopefully get tickets in Basle(I know it is now called Basel.)

When i went to school i'm sure it was called Basle.

Please enlighten me!(Although my school was Cairnmartin.)

I looked at that but the train to and from Geneva looks to be a rip off.

Get me to basel

The Internet is the single most powerful knowledge resource humanity has ever had. Why use it to find out for yourself how you get to Basel. It's not like airlines, train companies and bus operators don't publish bloody timetables and destination lists

We got Dublin to London to Basel. Saturday to Monday for £140. Wasn't planning on going but how could you miss this!

Because of the IFA?

The Internet is the single most powerful knowledge resource humanity has ever had. Why use it to find out for yourself how you get to Basel. It's not like airlines, train companies and bus operators don't publish bloody timetables and destination lists

Bad day at the office Phil :crying:

I know what you mean obviously.

It was said as a tongue and cheek comment lol don't let it upset you

I booked:

11th Nov: Belfast Int - Birmingham - Geneva

13th Nov: Geneva - Bristol - Belfast international

All in for £100 this morning with Easyjet.

:lol:

Outbound Saturday 11th Belfast City-Heathrow-Basel, returning same route on Monday 13th. 3 of us booked on the flights, with 2 of us hopeful of getting a ticket.

I've got to admire you guys, some of the prices are fantastic. A lot of the things people have posted just weren't working out for me. Nearly threw the towell in last night, but got a flight in the end which appeared, then disappeared, then appeared again! Dub-Munich-Basel Basel-Frankfurt-Dublin. Tickets next!

I booked Dublin Frankfurt, that route is now sold out for the Saturday.

Dublin Cologne flights are cheap (~ £50), 4.5 hours on a train to Basel, can be got for under €100 depending on times.

Dublin Munich flights are also cheap. Some of the Munich Basel route seems to be bus rather than train though.

Dublin Milan also isn't bad, 4.5 hours by train. I know some people who got Belfast Bergamo direct for £13 single last night.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this