OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
marksyGAWA

Flights!!

Does anyone know if the Day Trip is actually going to go ahead?

Which one? There is the official and unofficial operator. The latter is well on the way to filling plane 2. I expect that to increase now that tickets are finally being confirmed.

Does anyone know if the Day Trip is actually going to go ahead?

My uncle missed out on a ticket but I assume he would have no chance on getting any of his money back.

My uncle missed out on a ticket but I assume he would have no chance on getting any of his money back.

From the Official partners website...

Please note: Refunds will not be given if match tickets are not obtained

I don't know about the other.....

He should maybe hold fire Donaghy- think there will be tickets in the Swiss end floating about soon.

Booked on travel solutions trip - have flights from Dublin to Basel Monday 13th to wed 15th. Hopefully change them and take wife away sometime to make up for the fortune I've spent!

Booked on travel solutions trip - have flights from Dublin to Basel Monday 13th to wed 15th. Hopefully change them and take wife away sometime to make up for the fortune I've spent!

Why not take her to Basel from 13-15th Nov ?

My uncle was originally booked to go to Basel but didn't get a ticket.

He's asked if anyone is interested in taking on his flights for the cost price £160. He is willing to pay for name change/transfer costs etc

Outbound 11 November

10.40 Dublin - Munich (Franz Josef Strauss MUC), arr 13.55

18.30 Munich - Basel Euroairport, arr 19.25

Return 14 November

06.15 Basel - Munich, arr 07.15

08.30 Munich - Dublin, arr 09.55

Anybody interested, pm me. Dirt cheap in relation to the day trip option for anyone not signed up yet.

lift offered from Geneva to Basel return.

Hi folks,flying from Belfast to heathrow/Geneva arriving 12.25 Sat the eleventh,Hiring a car and driving up to Basel.

Returning to Geneva,Tuesday for the 16.35 flight to Heathrow.

Two spaces for anyone who's needy

PM,if interested to baggsie it.

Belfast luton Friday

Luton Zurich Saturday morning

Zurich luton Monday morning the back to Belfast £100

Times are sh*te but has to be done

We on these flights as well.

Think I got them for about £175 return for the 2 of us.

Did you pre book train from Zurich ?

Looks about 60 odd each ?

I had to buy tickets on viragogo cost £378 for 2 and they in home end ffs

But hey how often does this happen to us , another historic moment so had to be there !

We on these flights as well.

Think I got them for about £175 return for the 2 of us.

Did you pre book train from Zurich ?

Looks about 60 odd each ?

I had to buy tickets on viragogo cost £378 for 2 and they in home end ffs

But hey how often does this happen to us , another historic moment so had to be there !

There is a super saver train at 11.18 which cost us about £15 though the return was £30. Although we land shortly after 0900 we decided to book slightly later train incase of any delays with flight etc. Plus there's apparently a big Migros and coop supermarkets at airport so we will grab bite to eat there plus few beer for the train journey. That 11.18 train gets into Basel around 12.30 and we can't check into hotel until 2pm anyway.

We also booked into an airport hotel for friday night to get some kip. We considered laying about the airport just but then went against it. £22.50 each for airport hotel instead of trying to kip on them dam airport seats just seemed like a bargin

There is a super saver train at 11.18 which cost us about £15 though the return was £30. Although we land shortly after 0900 we decided to book slightly later train incase of any delays with flight etc. Plus there's apparently a big Migros and coop supermarkets at airport so we will grab bite to eat there plus few beer for the train journey. That 11.18 train gets into Basel around 12.30 and we can't check into hotel until 2pm anyway.

We also booked into an airport hotel for friday night to get some kip. We considered laying about the airport just but then went against it. £22.50 each for airport hotel instead of trying to kip on them dam airport seats just seemed like a bargin

We staying in Ibis hotel at Luton think about £44 for 2.

Sounds a good plan for Zurich.

What site did you book train seems a good price.

Flight back to Luton will mean an early Start on Monday about 0600 I think.

Did you book a time for return train ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this