OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
McFaggen

Ticket Fiasco

If you have three folk on your BB, yet are only after 1 ticket in your own name, as lead booker, Am I still hindered by the other numpties on my BB?

If you have three folk on your BB, yet are only after 1 ticket in your own name, as lead booker, Am I still hindered by the other numpties on my BB?

No. The number of tickets you want isn't an issue.

The problem is the number of points your entire BB has gathered up. The more BBers you have, who don't do aways, the worse.

I'm being penalised for taking my parents and kids to games, as they don't go to aways.

Travel all sorted, should have had 19 points. Apparently it's been averaged out across 4 block bookings in my name with 2 who haven't attended the same games - so I've 15 points. Very very disappointing.

Any guesses of travelling numbers who will be sitting in the city centre along with myself (miracle aside)??

No. The number of tickets you want isn't an issue.

The problem is the number of points your entire BB has gathered up. The more BBers you have, who don't do aways, the worse.

I'm being penalised for taking my parents and kids to games, as they don't go to aways.

Contact niall.deeney@newsletter.co.uk mate, I spoke to him today and your situation is exactly what he wants to hear about. When I spoke to him today he was talking about using my account as example in the News Letter either tomorrow or Thursday.

Just received an Email from the IFA.

Dont need to worry about tickets. Matches were played earlier this month!!!

They always manage to take incompetence to a new level.

:sarcastic: Noticed that straight away.

How did we do?

The more I think about it, the more ludicrous dividing the total by the number of BBer's is.

If you accept that the starting point (i.e. not having individual BBers registered) can't be helped now, then the adding up bit of their calculation is probably OK. Why would they then divide by the number of BBer's? Why not do a calculation based on the number of away tickets on the account, or the number of tickets applied for?

Neither of those options are perfect, but they've got to be better than this stupidity.

Unbelievable.

I always find if emailing the IFA, CC patricknelson@irishfa.com in the email and it always gets a quicker response.

I sent the same email to Patrick Nelson, David Martin and Heather Wright today, only David Martin replied to say he forwarded my email to the ticket section.

The more I think about it, the more ludicrous dividing the total by the number of BBer's is.

If you accept that the starting point (i.e. not having individual BBers registered) can't be helped now, then the adding up bit of their calculation is probably OK. Why would they then divide by the number of BBer's? Why not do a calculation based on the number of away tickets on the account, or the number of tickets applied for?

Neither of those options are perfect, but they've got to be better than this stupidity.

Exactly Clint.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this