OUR WEE COUNTRY

Supposedly 25 minutes from my hotel, but I’m sure we will be walking from a pub somewhere, so it hardly matters.

Will break my heart if I'm sitting in a bar in Basel, ticketless, waving off those with tickets marching to the ground. :crying:

But a march is a must for this one!

I'll do the march then hare it back to the bar. :boredom:

in Norway seen few practically being carried into the ground - think those with no tickets will find that hard to watch - also no doubt you will also hear of people getting tickets via a 'friend' and be their first game

in Norway seen few practically being carried into the ground - think those with no tickets will find that hard to watch - also no doubt you will also hear of people getting tickets via a 'friend' and be their first game

I don't see how Joe when photographic ID has to be shown to collect each individual ticket

I don't see how Joe when photographic ID has to be shown to collect each individual ticket

Do you really think they'll do that? If the lead block booker shows up at the collection point with ID and says "Fred's in bed with a terrible hangover, I'll just lift his ticket" that whatever part time admin assistant gets lumbered with the task will say no? I'd be amazed.

I think the forceful language in the emails is definitely designed to discourage people from trying it, whether they would actually refuse to hand over a ticket in Basel, I find much harder to believe.

Pick up the ticket in the morning sober (if hungover), pissed out of your head by kick-off time - some people always find a way.

Do you really think they'll do that? If the lead block booker shows up at the collection point with ID and says "Fred's in bed with a terrible hangover, I'll just lift his ticket" that whatever part time admin assistant gets lumbered with the task will say no? I'd be amazed.

I think the forceful language in the emails is definitely designed to discourage people from trying it, whether they would actually refuse to hand over a ticket in Basel, I find much harder to believe.

Something has to happen to stop you walking up and giving 50 names?

Looking at the map it seems longer, 40 to 50 minutes?

I've been there before for a Champions League game and there is a constant stream of trams that will drop you right outside the ground and just across from the away end. It's a fair dander out but walkable but with free transport on the mobility pass, take advantage!

i had 4 cards with 22+ points i only applied for 2 - could have easily stuck 2 names on the account to obtain tickets, only problem would be it would affect the other 2 guys for future tickets. not everyone will look at it like that instead they will just focus on getting the ticket for this game.

I've been there before for a Champions League game and there is a constant stream of trams that will drop you right outside the ground and just across from the away end. It's a fair dander out but walkable but with free transport on the mobility pass, take advantage!

Bouncy Trams. :owc::owc:

In Paris for the Wales game we had to go to the ticket collection point near the stadium, hand over the voucher and show our I.D. The women (obviously from N.I.) at the desk we were directed to was very strict about the whole procedure. Was it the same for everyone/ will Basel be as tight ??

Yeah I remember going to ticket collection completely outnumbered by welsh but had a voucher (belief we would get out of the group) to get ticket and still had to show my passport!!

Em I see this going like Lyon cue bouncy bouncy then tram stopping and everyone walking!!

Flashback!! I was on there!! Was that the one on way to game, waiting on us just as you came up out of the subway?

Bouncy Bouncy... Broken Tram! :music:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this