OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
eightball

Will there be a Fanzone in Belfast for the away leg?

Do we really need 2 of them ?, wouldnt have thought the crowds would have been that big for 2. Better to have 1 place with bigger crowd and it might make for a better atmosphere

Fanzone catering for 10000 fans, half a mile from stadium.

All I can say is, if you're travelling by car, leave plenty of time!!

Apparently it is run by the guy who owns Thompson's.

ROI shirts also welcome in the Boucher Road 'fanzone'. Some crack, or will it be craic??

2017-11-06_new_36018491_I1.JPG

A Swiss newspaper photographer has got in touch with me about filming NI fans singing their songs on Thursday afternoon. I'll be bringing him up to Shaftesbury Square where I told him there would be plenty of fans willing to sing for him. He will then edit the videos and have them available before the match for his customers. If you are up around there at that time, send me a pm if you want to join in the crack.

Also, quite a few from here are are going to the Worldwide NISC late lunch at 3.00pm in Bourbon (formerly Speranzas and apparently now known as Brooklyn Square, :biggrin: ) at Shaftesbury Square. Good food with beer and wine brought straight to you with no queuing, so if you want to meet your friends (or those you argue with) on here, send me a PM and I'll book you in. :thumbsup:

A Swiss newspaper photographer has got in touch with me about filming NI fans singing their songs on Thursday afternoon. I'll be bringing him up to Shaftesbury Square where I told him there would be plenty of fans willing to sing for him. He will then edit the videos and have them available before the match for his customers. If you are up around there at that time, send me a pm if you want to join in the crack.

Also, quite a few from here are are going to the Worldwide NISC late lunch at 3.00pm in Bourbon (formerly Speranzas) at Shaftesbury Square. Good food with beer and wine brought straight to you with no queuing, so if you want to meet your friends (or those you argue with) on here, send me a PM and I'll book you in. :thumbsup:

FFS Jim, you're gonna spoil it for us regulars :ycard:

FFS Jim, you're gonna spoil it for us regulars :ycard:

I've arranged with the manager that any NI fans have to show their away playoff ticket voucher before being allowed in, Tarabonga. We'll wave ours out the windows to you!! ;):music:

Also, quite a few from here are are going to the Worldwide NISC late lunch at 3.00pm in Bourbon (formerly Speranzas) at Shaftesbury Square. Good food with beer and wine brought straight to you with no queuing, so if you want to meet your friends (or those you argue with) on here, send me a PM and I'll book you in. :thumbsup:

Is it not called Brooklyn Sq. or something like that?

Is it not called Brooklyn Sq. or something like that?

LOL :sarcastic:

Knew it was something American beginning with B.

:crying:

Also, quite a few from here are are going to the Worldwide NISC late lunch at 3.00pm

Do you have to cut their dinner up for them Jim?

Do you have to cut their dinner up for them Jim?

:sarcastic: I arrange for the carers to do that, Clint!! :biggrin:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this