OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
eightball

Will there be a Fanzone in Belfast for the away leg?

Is it not called Brooklyn Sq. or something like that?

That’s it, I was in for the Germany Game, well good.

That’s it, I was in for the Germany Game, well good.

Will you be up in time to join us, Tony?

Will you be up in time to join us, Tony?

I’ll know better tomorrow Jim, waiting to see what time Sam can leave at. If possible I will be there.

I’ll know better tomorrow Jim, waiting to see what time Sam can leave at. If possible I will be there.

:thumbsup:

Clint, on 06 Nov 2017 - 22:05, said:

Do you have to cut their dinner up for them Jim?

:sarcastic: I arrange for the carers to do that, Clint!! :biggrin:

Another great service from the Worldwide NISC lol

Any update on Oktoberfest for the play-offs silver?

Oktoberfest is home leg only . It will be more football focussed , Dj gawa style music , clips from previous games a charity ballot for signed shirt . Cool fm children's charity .

A Swiss newspaper photographer has got in touch with me about filming NI fans singing their songs on Thursday afternoon. I'll be bringing him up to Shaftesbury Square where I told him there would be plenty of fans willing to sing for him. He will then edit the videos and have them available before the match for his customers. If you are up around there at that time, send me a pm if you want to join in the crack.

Also, quite a few from here are are going to the Worldwide NISC late lunch at 3.00pm in Bourbon (formerly Speranzas and apparently now known as Brooklyn Square, :biggrin: ) at Shaftesbury Square. Good food with beer and wine brought straight to you with no queuing, so if you want to meet your friends (or those you argue with) on here, send me a PM and I'll book you in. :thumbsup:

6 Gold Coast conscripts will be there Jimbo !

6 Gold Coast conscripts will be there Jimbo !

Good man Silver. Leave yer smoke bombs and flares at reception! :thumbsup:

Good man Silver. Leave yer smoke bombs and flares at reception! :thumbsup:

Will do Sir .

Oktoberfest is home leg only . It will be more football focussed , Dj gawa style music , clips from previous games a charity ballot for signed shirt . Cool fm children's charity .

Is it in the Kings hall?

A Swiss newspaper photographer has got in touch with me about filming NI fans singing their songs on Thursday afternoon. I'll be bringing him up to Shaftesbury Square where I told him there would be plenty of fans willing to sing for him. He will then edit the videos and have them available before the match for his customers. If you are up around there at that time, send me a pm if you want to join in the crack.

Also, quite a few from here are are going to the Worldwide NISC late lunch at 3.00pm in Bourbon (formerly Speranzas and apparently now known as Brooklyn Square, :biggrin: ) at Shaftesbury Square. Good food with beer and wine brought straight to you with no queuing, so if you want to meet your friends (or those you argue with) on here, send me a PM and I'll book you in. :thumbsup:

Myself and Jnr hope to be there, but elder daughter too conscientious to miss her 2-6 lecture so she'll be a no show. On the plus side, that's the car and me getting home post match.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this