OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
windsor dreamland

Home Tickets

The number of tickets being given away in Facebook completions for this match seem to be a lot higher than any other recent match. Another one this morning on the ‘Northern Ireland National Team’ page, only been up an hour and already 2.4K shares!

Sorry but tickets went quickly (as expected).

Two tickets available for the Billy Bingham lounge, £85 + booking fee, genuine reason for inability to attend. PM with mobile number if interested.

Driving on way to Belfast to lift these for 2 mates to be told by text they were already sold and the guy won't answer the phone. Really poor show for a match of this magnitude.

The number of tickets being given away in Facebook completions for this match seem to be a lot higher than any other recent match. Another one this morning on the Northern Ireland National Team page, only been up an hour and already 2.4K shares!

I was thinking that myself. Doesn't seem to be a company on facebook that doesn't have tickets to win

Driving on way to Belfast to lift these for 2 mates to be told by text they were already sold and the guy won't answer the phone. Really poor show for a match of this magnitude.

Gutted for you-hope you get sorted

I'm in the Kop mate but had told 2 good mates that was them sorted, bit of a high and low for them...

What a w***er. Hope you get something sorted.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this