OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
windsor dreamland

Home Tickets

Got mine pretty smoothly also laughed out loud at the wrong date we have to accept they are incapable of basic tasks at every level right up to Nelson.

Right of first refusal home tickets on sale. Event date and time is the away game.....

They've changed the date and time of the match when you log in now - Thu 9th Nov 7.45pm

Why is Ticket Fiasco link locked and pointed to this thread - surely we don't want the ticket fiasco issues on here?

Prob because the away ticket fiasco is so big the admin doesn't want the home tickets muddying the already black water!

Admin you can now unlock the Fiasco thread now there's a home tickets thread

Admin you can now unlock the Fiasco thread now there's a home tickets thread

I will soon, once everyone online has had a chance to notice the Home Tickets thread.

Make that a home tickets fiasco thread.

I did consider changing the title!

Not sure. You've got until Wednesday to get sorted remember, your tickets will still be there.

As Nigeriangawa has posted, the expiry of the right of first refusal is 10pm on Tuesday on the website but 10am on the Wednesday morning in the email, so be careful with that.

As Nigeriangawa has posted, the expiry of the right of first refusal is 10pm on Tuesday on the website but 10am on the Wednesday morning in the email, so be careful with that.

probably Tuesday/Wednesday this week !!

between them and the bbc incompetence at its best

I am in the disabled section above the family stand. Usually get charged the same as family stand for friendly's. Email says Family stand (renewing BB) £30 but the price for my ticket is £35 + £3.75. My ticket is showing my usual Disabled seat, so they must have forgot to alter the price, and they know I am a renewal BB as they have it calculated in my points for away leg tickets. Not going to bother emailing as by the time they get back to sort it out the deadline will probably have passed, like one time before.

Apparently a lot of the ticket prices have been messed up with renewing BBs being charged new BB prices.

You can call Ticketmaster on 08442485080 (to get the cheaper call rate) and then option 1 .

If they say there is no record that you're a renewal tell them to check the completed invoices.

Surely someone types up a draft and then it gets proof checked before going live?

These folk are a f**king shambles, the face on Northern Irish football :sarcastic:

Surely someone types up a draft and then it gets proof checked before going live?

These folk are a f**king shambles, the face on Northern Irish football :sarcastic:

*of :biggrin:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this