OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
windsor dreamland

Home Tickets

Surely someone types up a draft and then it gets proof checked before going live?

These folk are a f**king shambles, the face on Northern Irish football :sarcastic:

They reuse the same templates, forgetting to update them. I'm surprised the confirmation email didn't say "Thank you for purchasing New Zealand tickets".

They've released three different dates for the home game since the draw!

between them and the bbc incompetence at its best

Don't forget the BelTel. They have an article in today about the opportunity to play for Chorley (?) in the FA Cup. Apparently you'll get to line up against our very own Conor McLaughlin, who will be playing for ..... ummm ..... Fleetwood. :doh:

by the time they get back to sort it out the deadline will probably have passed,

Never mind the deadline. By the time the IFA sort themselves we'll all have passed.

Anyone else getting "unable to process request at this time. Try later or contact customer services. "

It's going to be a long day.

Apparently a lot of the ticket prices have been messed up with renewing BBs being charged new BB prices.

You can call Ticketmaster on 08442485080 (to get the cheaper call rate) and then option 1 .

If they say there is no record that you're a renewal tell them to check the completed invoices.

Sorted, cheers for that info.

Online wouldn't work for me, so I phoned the number on the dialogue box. They can arrange it over the phone. Sales assistant "so do you want all four tickets?", me "there are six!". Transaction done, I asked if I would get a confirmation email. I won't. Asked if I would see the purchase on my online account. "Possibly, after printing" was the answer. "But, it'll show on your online banking". Can't even be confident about home tickets until I have them in my hand!

Anyone else getting "unable to process request at this time. Try later or contact customer services. "

Look for an invoice on your account and pay that way mate, thats what they told me to do when I phoned them.

I am having the same issue :(

Sorted quickly by TM and all paid.

IFA failed to mention in their email about Ticketbastard sticking the arm in

£35 for renewing campaign card holders. I was trying to work out where the £38.75 was coming from.

IFA failed to mention in their email about Ticketbastard sticking the arm in

£35 for renewing campaign card holders. I was trying to work out where the £38.75 was coming from.

The £38.75 for renewing CCs was well know, I transferred it to my lead booker at the weekend.

The £38.75 for renewing CCs was well know, I transferred it to my lead booker at the weekend.

Agree Chris. It has been on their ticketing section ( https://www.irishfa.com/tickets/play-off-ticket-information ) since we qualified, including fees:

Tickets for the home playoff will be priced as follows:

All prices exclusive of Ticketmaster booking charges £12.01-£20: £2.25; £20.01-£30: £2.75; £30.01-£35: £3.75; £35.01-£40: £3.95; £40.01 - £49.99: 10%; £50-£60: £5.50; £60.01+: £6

My booking charge was £396 for one admin transaction, ffs!!!!

When I queried this, there was nothing the IFA could do about it as the fee was down to Ticketmaster.

:(:(

Agree Chris. It has been on their ticketing section ( https://www.irishfa.com/tickets/play-off-ticket-information ) since we qualified, including fees:

My booking charge was £396 for one admin transaction, ffs!!!!

When I queried this, there was nothing the IFA could do about it as the fee was down to Ticketmaster.

:(:(

Thats obscene Jim. ITV2 could make a show out of that!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this