OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny

Accommodation in Basle

I think theres plenty on GAWA who would book on the strength of those negative reviews.

Aye, that's if a sleazy hotel in the red light district would have them.

Which is hardly a given...

I wonder if some of the GAWA who purchased alkoholfrei bier could translate "Prostituiertenhotel" for me...

Maybe this dame could help you?

uber_busted__dummkopf_by_jimma1300-d8wav

I think theres plenty on GAWA who would book on the strength of those negative reviews.

My thoughts exactly ?

I know I won't be believed but in Zurich the last time I went to the toilets in the bar we where in.

Somehow ended up in the lappers next door dressing room! They were very helpful in directing me back towards the toilet.

I know I won't be believed but in Zurich the last time I went to the toilets in the bar we where in.

Somehow ended up in the lappers next door dressing room! They were very helpful in directing me back towards the toilet.

They must'a knew you were skint...

... either that or Scottish :rolleyes:

Your right, we don’t believe you.

It's a good excuse for having "Wee Marty" out of your trousers in the lappers though.

No time for that, was busy dodging the lipstick and bottles of Eau de Parfum la Hore being chucked at me.

No time for that, was busy dodging the lipstick and bottles of Eau de Parfum la Hore being chucked at me.

What? You mean they didn't like you looking at them without their clothes on? :lol:

You should have slipped then a couple of coins, you tight git :doh:

How long did it take for redirections ?

I see there are quite a few arriving from Gatwick at 6 following a four hour wait from the connecting Belfast flight . I am driving a 24 seater bus to Basel city centre if you want a lift let me know

How long did it take for redirections ?I see there are quite a few arriving from Gatwick at 6 following a four hour wait from the connecting Belfast flight . I am driving a 24 seater bus to Basel city centre if you want a lift let me know

Ffs lads /ladies

I expected some sort of response to my last post -

Either yes please I would love a seat on the bus that you are driving

Or

Aye dead on Silver 2 hours in Belfast . 90 min flight to London , followed by 4 hour wait in London , finished with a 90 min flight to Basel , of course you're going to be driving a 24 seater bus !!!!!

Ffs lads /ladies

I expected some sort of response to my last post -

Either yes please I would love a seat on the bus that you are driving

Or

Aye dead on Silver 2 hours in Belfast . 90 min flight to London , followed by 4 hour wait in London , finished with a 90 min flight to Basel , of course you're going to be driving a 24 seater bus !!!!!

OK Silver, in the unlikely event that you haven't had too much of the grain in you I would hate to see you travel on the bus on your 'Sweeney' - three of us on that flight so if you can drop us at our city centre hotel then we're with you (I just don't want to be hanging about the airport for donkey's waiting for stragglers).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this