OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Darmageddon

For Those Of Us Unlikely To Make It...

Im assuming therell be a few folk who wont be making the matches through work commitments / ticket issues / other...

Ive seen a thread for folk in NI but are there any plans by mainlanders to meet up for the matches?

Particularly in my case Scotland?

Was thinking the same thing. I've now reluctantly accepted I won't be making either leg*. Am sure the London NISC will be meeting up which would probably be my closest unless there's a South of England mate up.

*Ah well, I can put the money I've saved in the pot for Russia!

As a former SOENISC lad, if youse do mate up for it - plenty of singing - plenty of craic and plenty of photos - spread the word. I felt the peak of Mainland UK NISCs was Summer 2006 when ALL 6 clubs played a five a side together in Manchester then on the rip and the greyhounds. Cracker day out organised by NOE NISC lads!!

As a former SOENISC lad, if youse do mate up for it - plenty of singing - plenty of craic and plenty of photos - spread the word. I felt the peak of Mainland UK NISCs was Summer 2006 when ALL 6 clubs played a five a side together in Manchester then on the rip and the greyhounds. Cracker day out organised by NOE NISC lads!!

Overshadowed by an utterly appalling refereeing decision...

We went out in the quarters/semis I think so I don't remember that!

^This. f**king useless culchie!

In fact he should really belatedly go in the 'People who need a slap' thread! :biggrin:

Top night at the dogs that, a real golden era.

Aside from the dozens of NOE that'll be at the 2 legs, the ones left behind will be watching if in the Brotherhood pub in Manchester.

We've upstairs booked for the 2 legs, all are welcome it should be a decent atmosphere. Can't guarantee which Manc based NI celebs will show up this time, but let's say if we get any bother Big Jim & the Jackal may well be on hand to sort them out.

You still bitter about that? Rules are the rules.

Is there a decent haunt for us in Edinburgh?

The three sisters usually shows a lot of sport. Can't imagine them not showing this.

EDIT: The Three Sisters has confirmed they will be showing it

Anyone thats been to Negril in Jamaica know of a bar that would maybe show the games.? Failing that its either a dodgy stream or radio ulster commentary

when I was in Jamaica 10 years ago the hotel I stayed in had sky sports.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this