OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Darmageddon

For Those Of Us Unlikely To Make It...

Sure you already met him in Ye Olde White Horse in April, or was I imagining that?!

Oh aye, but he "bigged up" the record and I don't like to let my fans down - esp the sleb ones! ;)

Cheers, with a good crowd hopefully he won't feel quite as bad about not getting home. :thumbsup:

If he's any sort of a footballer, or, in all honesty, even if he isn't (!), he should join the London NISC and sign up for the 5 a side. It's great steam, albeit not sure everyone's employers would agree of a Thursday morning

If he's any sort of a footballer, or, in all honesty, even if he isn't (!), he should join the London NISC and sign up for the 5 a side. It's great steam, albeit not sure everyone's employers would agree of a Thursday morning

Thanks I will certainly mention it to him, he did play a bit of amateur league football before work got in the way so he may well be up for it !! :thumbsup:

Im assuming therell be a few folk who wont be making the matches through work commitments / ticket issues / other...

Ive seen a thread for folk in NI but are there any plans by mainlanders to meet up for the matches?

Particularly in my case Scotland?

Im hoping to find somewhere to watch in Glasgow. If anyone has any ideas on where best to go, let me know.

In Edinburgh Ive spoken to Three Sisters, Belushis and Diggers who have all said theyll have it on a screen.

Any advice on best views/atmosphere/screens?

In Edinburgh Ive spoken to Three Sisters, Belushis and Diggers who have all said theyll have it on a screen.

Any advice on best views/atmosphere/screens?

SNISC are meeting in Belushis on Sunday as far as I am aware as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this