OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
RichardM

Score Predictions Switzerland Home

I remember the days going to Windsor when it was empty. The only thing you had to cheer was Iain Dowie giving an opposition player a good boot in the hole. Great times atm.

289752_1.jpg

"That's the spirit, Corporal Jones!"

"Meanwhile, I'm making a list of all the naysayers and defeatists, to be dealt with after this whole show is over, starting with that one calling himself Richardh...":

frazer.jpg

"Don't say I did'nae warn ye"

I reckon if we get an early goal the Swiss will fall apart as they will just believe it wasn't to be for them after winning 9 games in a row. We have to believe guys and also get right behind the team and scare the sh*t out of the Swiss!!

Time for a bit more optimism along with a bit of logical (!!) financial thinking.

I really think we will beat them over the two legs (and yes Bazza I know I was showing the same optimism before the Germany and Norway games) and having called into my local turf accountants at the weekend I see we are 3/1 to qualify which I think is a great price.

A ton on them gets you £400 obviously enough if we win which would go a long way to paying for the flights next year - if we lose (unlikely) then just think of the money you'll save not going to Russia next year.

Having worked in the banking industry all my days is that the type of fiscal logic that brought the country to it's knees :boredom:

I remember the days going to Windsor when it was empty. The only thing you had to cheer was Iain Dowie giving an opposition player a good boot in the hole. Great times atm.

They very much are great times to be alive. I fully intend, once I'm in the stadium, to give all my support and positive energy towards making a dinn and a racket for our boys. My gut feelings on the matter won't matter a jot.

They very much are great times to be alive. I fully intend, once I'm in the stadium, to give all my support and positive energy towards making a dinn and a racket for our boys. My gut feelings on the matter won't matter a jot.

Wat?!

Trust me, that's the last thing I need right now :tongue2: I'm convinced your wee alternative spellings & phrases are for a reaction anyway!

On topic.....I'm struggling with this....can we do enough? I'm thinking 1-1, away goal huge.

I think tonights game will be 0 - 0 both sides will be too tense and not want to give anything away, both will probably be happy with that, maybe more so the Swiss. I think we can score in the away game but the question is can we avoid conceding 2.

I wish it was all over and we had qualified, my nerves cant stand this :sarcastic:

Think the Swiss will nick a goal in the second half to take a 1-0 lead back home with them.

Looks like you can predict the future Jim . :sarcastic:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this