OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
PSJMcNeill

Filling the stadium early...

If this doesnt get tpu fires up nothing will..

The ground was rocking well before kick off. Atmosphere was electric ⚡

I dont know how to edit that. I need my specs

The big Belfast Yaayooohh from the crowd every time an England player misplaced a pass!! :sarcastic:

Can we get back to sea of green as well raps over coats etc instead of all this bloody navy!! Green and White Army boom boom!!

This ^ and the flags looked good at the Germany game. One drink less on the night, get in early and drown out that f**king PA system.

When we done this for the Germany match we all got a kick in the balls after 90 seconds hahaha

Loads of supporters missed kick off and the first goal. And there was huge hype for the Germany match and appeals to be there early.

I'm not convinced anything will get the crowd out of the pub abit earlier and at their seats 15 minutes early but we can hope. The stadium totally full before the players come out singing Sweet Caroline/NI would be great.

Your right there Rod, but we can try. i remember some lads not believing they had missed that first goal.

One problem was congestion at the Kop turnstiles for the Germany game. Took about 15 minutes to travel the final 20 metres and just about made kick off. Not sure what the answer is, but surely there is a quicker way the get through the ticket scanners.

This ^ and the flags looked good at the Germany game. One drink less on the night, get in early and drown out that f**king PA system.

Agreed, the flags waving looked great, if we could get that the whole way through the Kop would be great.

Music over the PA right up until the teams came out...

Yeap Richard you are right. GAWA songs rather than the latest crap from the Urban Cookie Collective. Crowd participation to get things going.

Yeap Richard you are right. GAWA songs rather than the latest crap from the Urban Cookie Collective. Crowd participation to get things going.

Is Queen's We Will Rock You a GAWA song?

There's a gig on in the Limelight before Christmas and Snodden is the support. Should be a hell of a show if he's only the support!

im sure it will be the same old same old

need the players fired up early for this one

Won't happen. You'd need to shut all the bars in Belfast to get some of our support in on time.

Won't happen. You'd need to shut all the bars in Belfast to get some of our support in on time.

Voice of experience there, Baz!!

:biggrin:

Unfortunately a lot of people are all to happy to be at the pub and walk in last minute. There were a lot of empty seats in the Kop at KO in Germany game.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this