OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
PSJMcNeill

Filling the stadium early...

Back in the day we did balloons and Toddy di dthe flags at Hampden which was impressive.

That wee section between the Kop and North had a few flags at the Germany game.

Those fleegs looked class from where I was in the Kop. Anyone know who organised that and if it can be repeated there and the Kop for Switzerland?

Balloons would be brilliant as well. Keen to get involved in helping with this if someone with experience knows more about the logistics and any permissions needed?

With the success of the team recently think the atmosphere has been a bit flat. Need to do our best to get everyone right up for it!

Those fleegs looked class from where I was in the Kop. Anyone know who organised that and if it can be repeated there and the Kop for Switzerland?

Balloons would be brilliant as well. Keen to get involved in helping with this if someone with experience knows more about the logistics and any permissions needed?

With the success of the team recently think the atmosphere has been a bit flat. Need to do our best to get everyone right up for it!

Castlederg NISC just bought 40 red hands and handed them out to our members.

Castlederg NISC just bought 40 red hands and handed them out to our members.

You all in that wee corner? Good job anyway!

You all in that wee corner? Good job anyway!

most are in the kop mate. Only about 12/14 in that corner. Whoever was in charge of the flags must just have handed them out to anyone lol.

Just don't be putting on your combat gear from Riga or the press will have a field day :blum3:

one of the best trips I was on Stephen. Thats was our winter combat gear we had on. Im surprised anyone seen us lol.

one of the best trips I was on Stephen. Thats was our winter combat gear we had on. Im surprised anyone seen us lol.

Just caught my eye JD - can't understand how!!

It certainly was a cracking (if very long) trip - ten days between Berlin (twice), Riga (with NINE LITRES of Smirnoff bought at duty free for Iceland) and Reykjavik it nearly finished me both physically and financially and the results didn't really help matters :crying:

most are in the kop mate. Only about 12/14 in that corner. Whoever was in charge of the flags must just have handed them out to anyone lol.

I was in the kop for the German game and can confirm someone randomly handed me one ?

I was in the kop for the German game and can confirm someone randomly handed me one ?

Derek could you please leave your name and address below and well get you a bill sent out. Many thanks in advance lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this