OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
PSJMcNeill

Filling the stadium early...

For f**ks sake Axe, Hey ho a modern saying??? The seven dwarfs sang it in 1938 ffs!!

I'm sure you remember it well in 1938 as your ma an da sung it to you in the pram ,lmao.hiiiii hooooooooooo,it's wee jimmyoooooooo.

Lol.

Looked good on tv but were they made of tinfoil? Certainly looked and sounded so

The great Ulster fissle!! Yeah, like that metallic wrapping paper. Thatll be the Christmas wrapping up paper sorted this year!! Worked & looked well tho ????

I am gutted to be going away to Basel on the back of this result. We were crap pure and simple. No fight, just the sort of performance you dread, going out with a whimper. The wrong team was picked, the formation didn't work and the tactics seemed to be wrong as well. Their wingers had so much space, which was also a fault against Germany but the lesson was learnt there. We couldn't string two passes together, nobody was moving into space for eachother, it was clueless. They were the better team but we let them be. We can play better football than this and actually played better against the Germans. The ref was as bad as you will ever see. I really feel rotten today about the whole dam lot. I'd rather get beaten by 4 giving it a go with some guts than pussy-foot about like a bunch of fannies.

Washington, Saville and Ward played well when they came on and I think it would be good to start with them in Basel.

Another thing occurred to me as well. Our flights were probably dearer to Basel as all the Swiiss were also booking them to fly home. Dam Swiss. Rant over.

I am gutted to be going away to Basel on the back of this result. We were crap pure and simple. No fight, just the sort of performance you dread, going out with a whimper. The wrong team was picked, the formation didn't work and the tactics seemed to be wrong as well. Their wingers had so much space, which was also a fault against Germany but the lesson wasnt learnt there. We couldn't string two passes together, nobody was moving into space for eachother, it was clueless. They were the better team but we let them be. We can play better football than this and actually played better against the Germans. The ref was as bad as you will ever see. I really feel rotten today about the whole dam lot. I'd rather get beaten by 4 giving it a go with some guts than pussy-foot about like a bunch of fannies.

Washington, Saville and Ward played well when they came on and I think it would be good to start with them in Basel.

Another thing occurred to me as well. Our flights were probably dearer to Basel as all the Swiiss were also booking them to fly home. Dam Swiss. Rant over.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this