OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny

Switzerland Away Tickets

I know there is a thread already for away tickets but it was locked so Richardh said I could start a new one.

ONE adult ticket needed for Switzerland away please. I can only collect it in Basel as don't live in Northern Ireland.

Of course preferably in the GAWA (unlikely) but will take any ticket in the stadium.

Best wishes to everyone who joins this thread looking a ticket. See you all in Basel, ticket or not I'll watch it in a bar there!

Keep an eye on www.ricardo.ch (a Swiss resale site) for tickets in the home end.

Three things:

1.I am sorted for a ticket now. As always thanks to all at OWC and a fellow GAWA member and fan who I have known for about 10 years - from a few aways matches through the years who helped me get sorted.

2.Good luck to everyone else looking for a ticket.

3.Are there any fans travelling out to Basel still without a ticket? Really hope all of us that go out there are in the stadium, it just wouldn't have been the same watching in a bar.

Three things:

1.I am sorted for a ticket now. As always thanks to all at OWC and a fellow GAWA member and fan who I have known for about 10 years - from a few aways matches through the years who helped me get sorted.

2.Good luck to everyone else looking for a ticket.

3.Are there any fans travelling out to Basel still without a ticket? Really hope all of us that go out there are in the stadium, it just wouldn't have been the same watching in a bar.

2 of us still without tickets. Flights and hotel booked so still going. Fingers crossed we pick up tickets out there.

Glad to hear you got sorted.

2 of us still without tickets. Flights and hotel booked so still going. Fingers crossed we pick up tickets out there.

Glad to hear you got sorted.

Exactly the same boat. Worst case scenario join the march to the ground followed by retreat to pub if we can't get in.

If we qualify the party should at least match Lyon and we will be there for that. :owc:

Everything booked up and going without ticket, Maybe I will get lucky out there

Hopefully you will get sorted out there. Hang around the hotel when the tickets are collected and you never know. Good luck.

Trying again for one ticket for Sunday.

Do you want 1 in the home end ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this