OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Good_Seasons_NI

A Vision

once in a lifetime chance its been 31 years lads, no point going out playing for a draw or pens

Have to take the game to them at home, im confident we can defend a 2 goal lead in Basle

anything less is sqeaky bum time

I'm thinking we might have a Mal Donaghy in Valencia moment in Basel with 25 minutes to go, but with an away goal already in the bag and winning on aggregate.

I'm thinking we might have a Mal Donaghy in Valencia moment in Basel with 25 minutes to go, but with an away goal already in the bag and winning on aggregate.

I'll take another Donaghy moment thanks very much.

Anyone else finding it hard to concentrate on anything today, work, food, partners chat, TV or whatever ?

Anyone else finding it hard to concentrate on anything today, work, food, partners chat, TV or whatever ?

What was that you were saying ? ?

I've some stuff to do early tomorrow and it can all get to f*ck....won't be able to focus for a second. I'm a bag of nerves before bog standard internationals, these 2 are going to be desperate!

I've some stuff to do early tomorrow and it can all get to f*ck....won't be able to focus for a second. I'm a bag of nerves before bog standard internationals, these 2 are going to be desperate!

See you in 'Spoons early then Phil to settle the old 'Bangor Reserves' :biggrin:

Yep beach can go feck, I'm in a darkened room with a fully stocked mini bar, air con and you tube videos til kick off. (Which thankfully comes at 2.45pm here :) )

I was so fidgety yesterday I did one of my best days work in weeks... one more to go...

A goal for the Swiss 5 minutes into the game kills the atmos. We get caught on the break in the second half and they make it 2-0. Everyone goes to Basel depressed and we get thumped 4-0. McAuley calls it a day. Michael O'Neill feels he's taken the players as far as he can, and quits to take the Scotland job.

A goal for the Swiss 5 minutes into the game kills the atmos. We get caught on the break in the second half and they make it 2-0. Everyone goes to Basel depressed and we get thumped 4-0. McAuley calls it a day. Michael O'Neill feels he's taken the players as far as he can, and quits to take the Scotland job.

Then you wake up and realise that was all just a bad dream.

What actually happens is we bate the Swiss, qualify for the World Cup, Michael signs a new 4 year deal and McCauley keeps going.

See you in 'Spoons early then Phil to settle the old 'Bangor Reserves' :biggrin:

'Lav's Loyal' mate!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this