OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Good_Seasons_NI

A Vision

A goal for the Swiss 5 minutes into the game kills the atmos. We get caught on the break in the second half and they make it 2-0. Everyone goes to Basel depressed and we get thumped 4-0. McAuley calls it a day. Michael O'Neill feels he's taken the players as far as he can, and quits to take the Scotland job.

Ffs KC have you been listening to the Smiths this morning? ?

'Lav's Loyal' mate!

Be there later Phil - I have a 'traditional route' on matchdays which I'm reluctant to change and the first stop is 'Spoons (well I am heading past it anyway so it would be ignorant not to call in!!).

Ffs KC have you been listening to the Smiths this morning?

Bloody Philistine Grahamer - listen to the lyrics and they will brighten your day.

Michael McGovern up for the corner in the 90th min as its 1-1 and up he goes and its in the net, we go to Russia. A vision that might become a reality.

Michael McGovern up for the corner in the 90th min as its 1-1 and up he goes and its in the net, we go to Russia. A vision that might become a reality.

I think if we get 1 goal early on we will go on to win,they will then believe and the Swiss will start to doubt

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this