OUR WEE COUNTRY
Darren

Home Ticket wanted

Wanted one single adult ticket if anyone cant make it please get in touch for my brother - long time fan just not a block booker and didnt get any in the general sale :blum3:

Also wanted one single adult ticket, for a drinking brother. Also a long time fan, and keeps reminding me he played at Windsor many times on International duty. He's a member of the Silver band that used to play before the games in the good old days. Yes, the same band where the big drummer went head over t*t in the middle of the pitch.

Anyways, a forlorn hope, but if anyone is sitting with a spare drop me a pm. cheers.

Looking 1 for the girlfriend. She's done all 5 home games and 2 aways. Long shot I know

I do not have a spare ticket, just my own. I am travelling to Basel but have had no joy getting a ticket so far and have come to the conclusion that if I have to miss a match I would rather miss the home game than the away. So if anyone still needing a single home ticket (Kop) has a spare GAWA away ticket I would be happy to do the swop.

Unlikely I know but if it suits anyone send me a PM.

I do not have a spare ticket, just my own. I am travelling to Basel but have had no joy getting a ticket so far and have come to the conclusion that if I have to miss a match I would rather miss the home game than the away. So if anyone still needing a single home ticket (Kop) has a spare GAWA away ticket I would be happy to do the swop.

You're nuts mate......just chance your arm over there!

Hope you get sorted, mate. I can't believe that a ticket won't be available somewhere in Basel.

:owc:

Looking 1 for the girlfriend. She's done all 5 home games and 2 aways. Long shot I know

Come on sinti - she ONLY did 2 aways? :sarcastic::thumbdown:

Jokin. Yes - someone sort her if you can - hope she gets a ticket, see ye in Basel ye Millwall hat-trick of Ulstermen eejit ye.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.