OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Thegreenmachine

Will we qualify for Russia....

Will we qualify?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Will we qualify for Russia or not?

• Lose to the Swiss and think, what if....
    • Beat the Swiss and be on our way to russia

....and we'll sing and we'll dance, like we did out in France.

i said a long time ago we'd get to the playoffs and no further. although i still think this i voted for qualification to cover all bases...

The 36.4% of votes who said no must be from Switzerland people. There is no way we are losing this.

Teams like Switzerland qualify regularly, and get more opportunities all the time, their chances come often and will come again. They don't need this one.

Our chance may not come again for 30 more years. This is our chance. This is our time. We'll do it.

If the supporters arent positive it reflects in the atmosphere inside the stadium and you can be sure the players pick up on it.

The only chance we have of qualifying is by being positive. Anyone who cant be in a positive frame of mind on Thursday night should stay away from the stadium.

That sounded harsh - but you get what Im saying. Everyone needs to believe and be confident. We ARE going to Russian 2018.

Support the boys like you never have before and sing your hearts out. Never give up hope. After all its the Swiss, not Germany or Brazil. If we cant beat them with our talent alone we'll beat them with our hearts.

GAWA GAWA GAWA !

That was a good read but it's the second time today I've seen that Northern Ireland's last world cup was Argentina 86 which was news to me

Yes we will bate the Swiss over the two legs and be at our 4th World Cup next year and if I'm alive I will be there too. I was supposed to go to Mexico in 1986. My Uncle was taking me with the 1st Shankill club and I ended up not going. I told him that I will go to the next one. As a gullible 16 year old then I assumed that we qualified regularly. As I said if I'm alive I'll keep that promise and go to the "next one"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this