OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Dervock

Match Thread

Plenty of negatives there but speaking positively, maybe the injustice of that defeat* will bring a performance out of us in Basel. Also nobody can be suspended anymore so everyone can get fully stuck in. Also, going by the stats, the next ref is less card happy. We can still do this.

*they deserved to beat us, but not like that.

Plenty of negatives there but speaking positively, maybe the injustice of that defeat* will bring a performance out of us in Basel. Also nobody can be suspended anymore so everyone can get fully stuck in. Also, going by the stats, the next ref is less card happy. We can still do this.

Cmon Norn Iron, it's not over yet! Washington, Ward and Saville to start on Sunday! Get stuck in!

In general a poor performance from most of the players. How many of our players would have added anything to their starting eleven?

rich boy ,we where outplayed at home and I dread watching the away game.but I will .

Man up and admit we are on a big downward slide.

You and I will be dead before we qualify again ,as they say back home Hi HO we're f**ked .

But I still love us lol.and you

CDs rich boy get with it.we where outplayed at home and I dread watching the away game.but I will .

Man up and admit we are a big downward slide.

You and I will be dead before we qualify again ,as they say back home Hi HO where're f**ked .

Hate to have to agree with you Axe but you nailed it for me

Lafferty,Dallas,big josh should not start in Basel....Ward,saville and Washington should start in Basel....lafferty is now and has been for a while utterly pish

My thoughts exactly. MON talked about shaking up the team in the post match interview. It’s hard not to imagine this is what he meant.

Thought we were almost playing for a nil-nil. Nowhere near adventurous enough - Lafferty and Magennis (or whoever) need to be closer together.

Corry Evans was poor tonight, but I really feel sorry for him after that decision. The ref seemed to be watching a different game to everyone else in the stadium.

Lafferty was very poor. Should have started with Washington. Ward and Saville were good when they came on too.

Poor decision, but no point in moping about it as it's done.

Gotta win out there.

Time to get intae the coonts

rich boy ,we where outplayed at home and I dread watching the away game.but I will .

Man up and admit we are on a big downward slide.

You and I will be dead before we qualify again ,as they say back home Hi HO we're f**ked .

But I still love us lol.and you

totally outplayed but I'm just trying to cling to any positives. We are undoubtedly coming to a downward spiral but hopefully not on it yet :thumbsup:

Thought we were almost playing for a nil-nil. Nowhere near adventurous enough - Lafferty and Magennis (or whoever) need to be closer together.

Excately ,we just don't have the ball control as these teams today's modern game.

Not just OWC but British football in general.

We might have invented the game but we haven't mastered it like other country's have.

So it's about time the British home nations got their act together and start putting themselves back on the map.

Look at Iceland ffs.

Ah well same old story,lol,just a game people play after all .ha

Also, going by the stats, the next ref is less card happy. We can still do this.

The next ref is from Munich, Germany. Hardly neutral.

The Swiss were the better team tonight and deserved to win. The challenge on Dallas was a red card. Never a penalty. Media outlets questioning a number of the refs decisions says it all. Had the Swiss scored 2 or 3 in open play then fair enough but to lose any game on a decision like that is hard to take. Poor performance from NI, the ref was a fûçk!ñg Çñût.

I'm actually so angry after watching that...we set up like it was a group match to get a point ....why we don't get in there face like we did against England/Spain and stand off them and give them time...hit them hard and they won't fancy it...cmon boys..play like this is your only chance to make a World Cup.....cause it is

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this