OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
J.Q.

That Ref

Aye right whatever

Absolute disgrace in my opinion

Gonna cost us.

Obviously a bung. Or am I being cynical?

Ive not watched the match back. Even if he is terrible we would be best not gettting the players to watch. They need to focus on tactics and winning,

Yes some of our players froze and yes it took until they scored to give us a boot in the posterior and get at them but losing to a goal of that manner was downright absurd.

What very few people are talking about was that assault on Dallas in the first half.

Reckless, feet up and at excessive force. Red card every day of the week

Shillso he was beyond bad. Players should know they fcuked up badly tonight. If they need told God help us.

My thoughts at 2.29 In the morning arent the best!

Im actually seething this morning looking at the penalty.

Red card all day long , never a penalty and we should have a pen in the second half , shocker ref .

The ref was a useless f***g bollocks who should have been nowhere near a match of this importance, he has now given us our Thierry Henry moment the f***g twat.

So what do FIFA / UEFA do next?

Will any retrospective action happen regarding the tackle on Dallas or the penalty? Wasn't there a ref in the last couple of seasons who was effectively demoted due to his poor performances? May have been a PL ref demoted to FL or something (which is obviously an FA thing as opposed to FIFA / UEFA)? I can't remember the details but am sure someone does.

Some knobs on fb/Twitter gloating about last night.

I wonder will they be so full of it after the Denmark match?

A Google search suggests he had a shocker in the Republic's win over Italy B in the Euros, including denying Monkeyboy a penalty.

So he's got form for not being up to the requisite standard. On the other hand, he's not all bad...

The ref was bad yes but we were shocking.To be playing in a match to take us to Russia and not have one shot on target is a disgrace.Manager got is tactics wrong and have now become a team who goes out not to get beat rather than to try and win.However it's not over yet and will be in Switzerland cheering us on.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this