OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Good_Seasons_NI

Why I still believe

Wow! You're really going to do this mate? Well, whatever get's you through. If it goes to penalties I'll be watching from the toilet. I just hope the dancing on the streets of Castlerock doesn't ruin the surprise for you :blum3:

Glad I saw your post, for some reason I'd assumed we kicked off at 7.45 and had plans for this afternoon.

We're 90 minutes away from the World Cup. It's a big ask, but we've done it before. It's going to take another of our historic performances, but that was always going to be the case. We need to get whaled into them from the start.

? Have to Kyle!! The power of prayer might work and he doesnt know it but its the dog's lucky night!!! Hope you have that PS gear ready for Russia 2018! ?

last chance saloon for the likes of McAuley, Brunt, Hughes, Ward, McGinn and Carroll really hope & pray the lads can do it one more time

the above will likely retire if we're out

Thinking of our 2-1 comeback victory in Budapest 2014 where it all started really, a repeat would be sensational!

And that's exactly what Michael needs to be telling them- even if we're 1-0 down by half time.

A Swiss goal rules out extra time and penalties but doesn't change things too much.

Maybe harsh but I don't fancy us at penalties so I'd rather we went for 2 goals!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this