OUR WEE COUNTRY
hughes18

Central America tour

As always MON is a great talker, he always makes sense on why he is doing something, great motivator in my view. We might just surprise a few people out there in the next few weeks!

1 hour ago, Norniron1989 said:

Does anyone know of Shay McCartan is actually any good? Or has seen him play?

Yeah, I saw him play for Northern Ireland. Looked alright!

looks like Grigg has gone for good, maybe Brunt too?

sorry Michael Smith not included, great to see Luke McCullough back in & Bailey Peacock

43 minutes ago, chopper1 said:

looks like Grigg has gone for good, maybe Brunt too?

I hope you're wrong about Grigg, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Brunt will be back in the squad come September. He'd be mad to give up now. 

I saw a battery of folk at Aldergrove yesterday morning decked out in their GAWA finest - I wonder was that the advance party heading out (although I have to admit I didn't recognise any of them).

10 hours ago, stephenrowley1 said:

I saw a battery of folk at Aldergrove yesterday morning decked out in their GAWA finest - I wonder was that the advance party heading out (although I have to admit I didn't recognise any of them).

Pathfinder already here. Whoever's making it over, best to bring a robust anorak and get (the feck) out of San Jose if you can - seems to be just traffic and CO2. Super out in the sticks though. Off to watch the Costa Rican Cup Final now with a couple of locals. Vamos Saprissa!

15 hours ago, stephenrowley1 said:

would love to be going but couldn't talk the wife into this one, Cuba later on in the summer instead...

2 hours ago, lisbellawloyal said:

140 is the total I've been given, which if true is staggering and impressive!

Sounds like a great turnout Sam but unfortunately my (nearly) five month trip to S E Asia put paid to this one - ah well, you can't be everywhere.

That's wild unfortunate about McGeehan, wild unfortunate.

2 hours ago, P.McCarroll said:

That's wild unfortunate about McGeehan, wild unfortunate.

I was hoping to see him. Glad for the two youngsters getting added to the squad though.

It's very, very bloody warm here for anyone travelling out. It also completely lashes it down without warning. Agree with JCM that San José didn't look up to much, we headed straight for one of the national parks, which are pretty stunning really. 

8 hours ago, hughes18 said:

It's very, very bloody warm here for anyone travelling out. It also completely lashes it down without warning. Agree with JCM that San José didn't look up to much, we headed straight for one of the national parks, which are pretty stunning really. 

Hey Hughes18,

any chance of u doin some regular snippets, as above. Makes us home birds feel a bit closer to the action.

aubrey