OUR WEE COUNTRY
hughes18

Central America tour

Which NI football journalists will be in Central America covering these matches?   :whistling:

1 hour ago, Ernie said:

Which NI football journalists will be in Central America covering these matches?   :whistling:

I know he's not a journalist but Watson definitely won't be there as he'll be rammed up McIlroy to about the ninth rib at Wentworth.

1 hour ago, Ernie said:

BT has a story about NI based Liverpool fans making the long trip to Kiev...

19 hours ago, hughes18 said:

It's very, very bloody warm here for anyone travelling out. It also completely lashes it down without warning. 

Here's tomorrow's forecast for you.

14 hours ago, aubsni said:

Hey Hughes18,

any chance of u doin some regular snippets, as above. Makes us home birds feel a bit closer to the action.

aubrey

Lol unless you want a detailed rundown of the wildlife I've seen or which restaurants have taken my girlfriend's fancy then I doubt it would make for much of a read. And I'm not even going I Panama - part-timer!

14 hours ago, Ernie said:

Mark McIntosh from The Sun and Liam Blackburn of PA would be the most likely to, but the honest answer is I don't know. I'm a journalist, albeit not a football one. Maybe I've missed a trick there (or maybe I'd rather just enjoy my holiday lol). Maybe I'll tweet live updates. 

9 hours ago, hughes18 said:

Lol unless you want a detailed rundown of the wildlife I've seen or which restaurants have taken my girlfriend's fancy then I doubt it would make for much of a read. And I'm not even going I Panama - part-timer!

Mark McIntosh from The Sun and Liam Blackburn of PA would be the most likely to, but the honest answer is I don't know. I'm a journalist, albeit not a football one. Maybe I've missed a trick there (or maybe I'd rather just enjoy my holiday lol). Maybe I'll tweet live updates. 

I noticed this morning on the BBC sport schedule that there is a MOTD next Monday or is it Tuesday covering Mexico v Wales. No mention of our match.

And that is all of our first choice midfield now missing, Thompson and Whyte should get plenty of game time now.

Interestingly our squad is now made up of 20 NI born players and 2 English born, it is a very long time from we had a squad made up like that.

On 5/24/2018 at 10:30 AM, stephenrowley1 said:

I know he's not a journalist but Watson definitely won't be there as he'll be rammed up McIlroy to about the ninth rib at Wentworth.

Watson at the City Airport now as well as William Cherry and quite a few of the squad. 

5 hours ago, Jack Russell said:

Geordie Saville out to be replaced by Ryan McLaughlin.

Slightly surprised that Ben Reeves hasn't been called up - maybe he's on his hols. Great opportunity for Paddy McNair to continue his late season form in centre midfield, with Stuart Dallas, and Corry Evans alongside. Assuming we play 5-3-2 / 3-5-2.

On 24/05/2018 at 1:57 AM, Ernie said:

Paul Ferguson (Sunday Life) and Liam Blackburn (PA) are both going. 

26 minutes ago, hughes18 said:

Paul Ferguson (Sunday Life) and Liam Blackburn (PA) are both going. 

Thanks. No Belfast Telegraph or could reports from the two above appear using another name?

19 minutes ago, Ernie said:

Thanks. No Belfast Telegraph or could reports from the two above appear using another name?

Sunday Life/BT is same thing.

Anyone meeting up at Town Centre Mall in Coste del Este before the game as recommended in the 12th Man? Just arrived today and haven't seen any GAWA at all so far!