OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

Central America tour

43 minutes ago, BringBackShaggy said:

Both 1945 on the IFA website. Unsure if that’s UK though.

We play Panama on a Tuesday, and Costa Rica on a Sunday.

With something like a five hour time difference (behind us) I can't see the kick offs being 19:45 our time. Certainly not for the Tuesday match anyway.

15 minutes ago, Clint said:

We play Panama on a Tuesday, and Costa Rica on a Sunday.

With something like a five hour time difference (behind us) I can't see the kick offs being 19:45 our time. Certainly not for the Tuesday match anyway.

So more like the Chile/Uruguay games last time around midnight/later......?

1 hour ago, BringBackShaggy said:

Both 1945 on the IFA website. Unsure if that’s UK though.

The 19:45 kick off time is the default time on the IFA website when any fixture is announced, it will be changed when the kick off time is confirmed.

Has there been an email to lead bookers? I was told about the 11am thing last week but hadn't seen it publicised anywhere.

13 minutes ago, hughes18 said:

Has there been an email to lead bookers? I was told about the 11am thing last week but hadn't seen it publicised anywhere.

Yes, I got an email about an hour ago.

Aye seen it now. £22 for CR and £20 for Panama, bit steeper than you'd have liked but I suppose with both teams going to the World Cup their FAs will be trying to milk their fans for all they can get.

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

Yes, I got an email about an hour ago.

What are the details (e.g. sale dates) for an independent booker who didn't get the email?

1 hour ago, dirtyleeds said:

What are the details (e.g. sale dates) for an independent booker who didn't get the email?

Nothing in the email. Lead block bookers have until 19th April to express an interest and will be notified of priority booking information no later then the 23rd of April.

9 hours ago, hughes18 said:

Aye seen it now. £22 for CR and £20 for Panama, bit steeper than you'd have liked but I suppose with both teams going to the World Cup their FAs will be trying to milk their fans for all they can get.

I suspect that when you get your ticket and convert the local currency to GBP that you may change your mind on which FA is doing the milking........................

On 6 January 2018 at 2:15 AM, Rne said:

Spent a month travelling round Colombia in 2015. Absolutely cracking country and felt very safe (more so than various other countries further South). If anyone is thinking about it give me a shout. A lot of the London NISC are keen on this trip and personally going to try and hit both countries as well as venturing into Nicaragua time permitting. 

Itinerary fine-tuned, mucker.

London - San Jose (via Paris) - La Fortuna - Monteverde - Quepos - San Jose - Panama City - Match -  David - Boquete - Bocas Del Toro - David - Panama City - San Jose - Match - London (via Panama City and Amsterdam).

17/18 days.

That's some route JCM! Buses seem to be superbly cheap in Costa Rica, if slightly infrequent.