OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

South Korea

NIFL games will have to be moved, as per the IFA's own Articles of Association:

36. (d) No match shall be played commencing less than 5 hours prior to the kickoff of an ”A” International, where the same are being played in Northern Ireland, or (in the town or city in which it is being played) an Irish Cup Semi-Final or Final or Women’s Challenge Cup Final, without written permission of the Football Committee.

https://www.irishfa.com/media/13079/ifa-handbook.pdf

Nice one, some interesting ties coming up this year.

Should be an interesting game. I think we would all like to see new faces given a chance, i.e. Lewis, Jones, Saville, Flanagan and Smyth. Wouldn't mind seeing Trevor Carson given a go in nets as well. I have a feeling a couple of retirements might be announced the same time as the squad announcement-however the likes of McAuley and brunt have rarely kicked a ball all season for West Brom so who knows.

Looking forward to it good to see something different hopefully MON will still be in place.

Not sure but is there an opportunity during the window for another game .?

A chance to see some of the young lads get a run out.

2 hours ago, CityofLisburn said:

Looking forward to it good to see something different hopefully MON will still be in place.

Not sure but is there an opportunity during the window for another game .?

There is space but think they'll only be the one game in this window and probably some squad time. No mention of a second game

Why do we call them North Korea and South Korea instead of Northern Korea and Southern Korea? 

Our name is Northern Ireland not North Ireland. Can we not at least have some consistency here?

The Republic of Ireland v. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea also sounds ridiculous.

Should they add the "ern" or should we lose ours?

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Why do we call them North Korea and South Korea instead of Northern Korea and Southern Korea? 

Our name is Northern Ireland not North Ireland. Can we not at least have some consistency here?

The Republic of Ireland v. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea also sounds ridiculous.

Should they add the "ern" or should we lose ours?

I prefer "The South of Northern Ireland"

Email out for block bookers. I like this snippet:

Your delivery choice now includes e-tickets which allow you to access your ticket and enter the stadium using your smart phone. Both print at home tickets and e-tickets will be activated 2 weeks in advance of the fixture.

28 minutes ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Do we still get rag-dolled for handling charges?

Probably. I haven't made a purchase yet, but I'm sure ticketb@st@rd will try to get their pound of flesh.