OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

South Korea

What's the difference in the £27  &  £22 tickets, please don't say a fiver. What's classed as grandstand? Etc

3 minutes ago, UNCLEANdy said:

What's the difference in the £27  &  £22 tickets, please don't say a fiver. What's classed as grandstand? Etc

Grandstand tickets are more central (certainly in the North Stand).  Basically just another rip off - we have had our seats since pretty much we started our Block Booking (1997? or so), give of take a row or two move with the refurb.  Our block now happens to be in one of the 'Grandstand' sections so we have to pay more - not just for the tickets, but also for the fees!!  We are seats 1-5 in our block so effectively our seats are a fiver more than the person seating over the steps from us.  Only been applied to friendlies so far but I suspect we may be charged more when the next lot of Campaign Cards are on sale ....

10 hours ago, Nigel82 said:

Grandstand tickets are more central (certainly in the North Stand).  Basically just another rip off - we have had our seats since pretty much we started our Block Booking (1997? or so), give of take a row or two move with the refurb.  Our block now happens to be in one of the 'Grandstand' sections so we have to pay more - not just for the tickets, but also for the fees!!  We are seats 1-5 in our block so effectively our seats are a fiver more than the person seating over the steps from us.  Only been applied to friendlies so far but I suspect we may be charged more when the next lot of Campaign Cards are on sale ....

I'm pretty sure its already been confirmed the "grandstand" block booking prices will be increased next time. I'm actually slightly worried it will be too much for me but I'm sure I'll find a way

5 hours ago, exhausted said:

I'm pretty sure its already been confirmed the "grandstand" block booking prices will be increased next time. I'm actually slightly worried it will be too much for me but I'm sure I'll find a way

That would be fine if they gave us the option of moving elsewhere but I suspect that won't happen easily

3 minutes ago, Nigel82 said:

That would be fine if they gave us the option of moving elsewhere but I suspect that won't happen easily

To be honest I love my seat and wouldn't want to move really but I can see it being £60 a game 

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:37 PM, buckfast_kid said:

I prefer "The South of Northern Ireland"

Varadkarastan

I still haven't got an email from the IFA about this match!  Any other block bookers still to receive the email?

2 hours ago, Jim said:

I still haven't got an email from the IFA about this match!  Any other block bookers still to receive the email?

The ground will be half empty if you don't take up your first refusal.

Is the game on your Ticketmaster account?

8 minutes ago, mooretwin said:

Anyone know why tickets aren't available? General sale was supposed to open at 10am

Was it? The ticketing email said 10am was the cut off for Campaign Card holders and all unpurchased tickets would be available on general sale but doesn't say that the general sale would start at 10am.

30 minutes ago, Richardh said:

Was it? The ticketing email said 10am was the cut off for Campaign Card holders and all unpurchased tickets would be available on general sale but doesn't say that the general sale would start at 10am.

IFA Web site says 10am today. 

EDIT.  Two different news stories. One says today one says tomorrow. Tomorrow is correct.

3 hours ago, Richardh said:

Quite a lot of tickets still available on general sale right now, well over 500 available for the Kop alone!

But sure there were 40,000 people on the waiting list for campaign cards?

40 minutes ago, hughes18 said:

But sure there were 40,000 people on the waiting list for campaign cards?

I imagine the next step from the IFA will be to make purchase of friendlies compulsory if these games don't sellout or come close.

It suits everyone if they sellout and give others a chance to go.  However with huge demand for competitive games the revenue lost from unsold friendlies would hurt.