Jump to content
OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

South Korea

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, hughes18 said:

But sure there were 40,000 people on the waiting list for campaign cards?

Maybe they were all Germans? 

Someone will complain after the game about not getting a ticket. A couple of blocks in the Kop still have over 100 tickets left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already got my tickets for SK, but does anyone know if it's possible to purchase tickets for friendlies that aren't your normal block booking seats and still have the loyalty points added? Generally just take up first refusal to save hassle but wouldn't mind moving around for different experience or trying lounge at some point. However I get the sense this caused problems for people previously with points not being added to account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Huntsman88 said:

Already got my tickets for SK, but does anyone know if it's possible to purchase tickets for friendlies that aren't your normal block booking seats and still have the loyalty points added? Generally just take up first refusal to save hassle but wouldn't mind moving around for different experience or trying lounge at some point. However I get the sense this caused problems for people previously with points not being added to account.

I asked the IFA this and they said it wasn't possible. It did take 4 emails to get them to answer the question properly though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, distillery_till_i_die said:

I asked the IFA this and they said it wasn't possible. It did take 4 emails to get them to answer the question properly though.

Cheers, sounds about right! That's why I avoided, save the agro of trying to deal with IFA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Still hundreds of tickets available, but sure we need a bigger stadium don't we.....

It's a friendly in March against a team we know nothing about, with no big stars and a Ranking of 59 and you think it poor that we haven't already sold out six weeks in advance? :wacko:

The games against eg England and Spain proved that you can  have 14k fans in a stadium which was designed/capable of accommodating 25k and still have a blinding atmosphere.

But you can't fit 25k fans into an 18k stadium (obviously!), the net result of which is less revenue in the short term, and future/young fans being deterred in the medium-to-long term since they find it so hard to get a ticket etc.

No progressive organisation which ever hoped to expand and grow would artificially restrict its capability to do so for the next half century or more.

 

 

Oh wait, I think I've just spotted the flaw in my argument.

Yeah, scrap that, we're only wee, we'll never amount to much, never qualify for anything, it's hardly worth bothering, is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EalingGreen said:

It's a friendly in March against a team we know nothing about, with no big stars

Wash your mouth out EG!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Still hundreds of tickets available, but sure we need a bigger stadium don't we.....

It's not one for the big game Charlies. 

If the IFA want to sell out a friendly, offer triple or quadruple loyalty points and implement a process to stop people buying tickets to get those points then selling them on but keeping the points.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GPJim said:

and implement a process to stop people buying tickets to get those points then selling them on but keeping the points.

 

 

Do you want their heads to explode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/02/2018 at 10:36 AM, distillery_till_i_die said:

I asked the IFA this and they said it wasn't possible. It did take 4 emails to get them to answer the question properly though.

That's excellent. Only 4 emails and you got a reply! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peteram79 said:

Wash your mouth out EG!!!!!!!!!!!

What's one more star in a whole firmament?

stars-sky-milkyway-space.jpg

I mean, there's Kane, Eriksen, Alli and Sissoko standing out, for a start...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dowie said:

Do you want their heads to explode?

:unsure: I wouldn't have those fcukwits anywhere near it if possible.

The whole thing should be run on one of those fancy computer things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this, novel opposition, few pints, maybe a few new faces in the squad.  NZ was OK too although the game wasn't great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×