OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

South Korea

2 hours ago, hughes18 said:

But sure there were 40,000 people on the waiting list for campaign cards?

Maybe they were all Germans? 

Someone will complain after the game about not getting a ticket. A couple of blocks in the Kop still have over 100 tickets left.

Already got my tickets for SK, but does anyone know if it's possible to purchase tickets for friendlies that aren't your normal block booking seats and still have the loyalty points added? Generally just take up first refusal to save hassle but wouldn't mind moving around for different experience or trying lounge at some point. However I get the sense this caused problems for people previously with points not being added to account.

10 hours ago, Huntsman88 said:

Already got my tickets for SK, but does anyone know if it's possible to purchase tickets for friendlies that aren't your normal block booking seats and still have the loyalty points added? Generally just take up first refusal to save hassle but wouldn't mind moving around for different experience or trying lounge at some point. However I get the sense this caused problems for people previously with points not being added to account.

I asked the IFA this and they said it wasn't possible. It did take 4 emails to get them to answer the question properly though.

2 hours ago, distillery_till_i_die said:

I asked the IFA this and they said it wasn't possible. It did take 4 emails to get them to answer the question properly though.

Cheers, sounds about right! That's why I avoided, save the agro of trying to deal with IFA.

4 hours ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Still hundreds of tickets available, but sure we need a bigger stadium don't we.....

It's a friendly in March against a team we know nothing about, with no big stars and a Ranking of 59 and you think it poor that we haven't already sold out six weeks in advance? :wacko:

The games against eg England and Spain proved that you can  have 14k fans in a stadium which was designed/capable of accommodating 25k and still have a blinding atmosphere.

But you can't fit 25k fans into an 18k stadium (obviously!), the net result of which is less revenue in the short term, and future/young fans being deterred in the medium-to-long term since they find it so hard to get a ticket etc.

No progressive organisation which ever hoped to expand and grow would artificially restrict its capability to do so for the next half century or more.

Oh wait, I think I've just spotted the flaw in my argument.

Yeah, scrap that, we're only wee, we'll never amount to much, never qualify for anything, it's hardly worth bothering, is it?

1 hour ago, EalingGreen said:

It's a friendly in March against a team we know nothing about, with no big stars

Wash your mouth out EG!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Still hundreds of tickets available, but sure we need a bigger stadium don't we.....

It's not one for the big game Charlies. 

If the IFA want to sell out a friendly, offer triple or quadruple loyalty points and implement a process to stop people buying tickets to get those points then selling them on but keeping the points.

9 minutes ago, GPJim said:

and implement a process to stop people buying tickets to get those points then selling them on but keeping the points.

Do you want their heads to explode?

On 07/02/2018 at 10:36 AM, distillery_till_i_die said:

That's excellent. Only 4 emails and you got a reply! 

2 hours ago, peteram79 said:

Wash your mouth out EG!!!!!!!!!!!

What's one more star in a whole firmament?

stars-sky-milkyway-space.jpg

I mean, there's Kane, Eriksen, Alli and Sissoko standing out, for a start...;)

1 hour ago, The Dowie said:

Do you want their heads to explode?

:unsure: I wouldn't have those fcukwits anywhere near it if possible.

The whole thing should be run on one of those fancy computer things. 

Looking forward to this, novel opposition, few pints, maybe a few new faces in the squad.  NZ was OK too although the game wasn't great.