OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

South Korea

On 08/02/2018 at 8:26 PM, Nigel82 said:

Apparently the match is been my shown on Freesports - or at least according to their schedule on their website https://www.freesports.tv/

Cool! I'll have to record the match.

1 hour ago, CityofLisburn said:

Plenty of tickets still available opportunity for the IFA to do a bit of Marketing and fill the place.

If only Oonagh hadn't left. :(

She'd have had it sold out several times over, and won a prize for it.

1 hour ago, donaghy said:

I do think if  new faces are announced in the squad more tickets will be sold very quickly. 

Or maybe we'll sell out once the starting eleven is announced?

If anyone really really wanted to go they'd have a ticket by now. 

11 minutes ago, Richardh said:

If you really really wanted to go you'd have a ticket by now. 

I booked my ticket as soon as they were available but Its not always as straight forward as that for some people, people who do shift work can't be sure off their schedules until nearer the date, people who are getting it tight after Christmas with money etc are not going to put tickets on their credit cards until the last minute. Whether it sells out or not we will know nearer the time, but lets be honest friendlies are not that appealing, i personally don't like them much myself and wouldn't have bothered with this game if it had've been a UEFA team we were playing, the fact it is South Korea and there should be a few new faces made it appealing to me.

22 minutes ago, Good_Seasons_NI said:

Personally speaking I just have no interest in pointless friendly matches any more.  Maybe its because Im getting older?  If this was a competitive game Id be there. 

I'm with you on that

If it wasn't for the novelty of a Saturday afternoon kick off and some family wanting to go who wouldn't ordinarily,  I'd probably be swerving this one

3 hours ago, Good_Seasons_NI said:

Personally speaking I just have no interest in pointless friendly matches any more.  Maybe its because Im getting older?  If this was a competitive game Id be there. 

If it were a club friendly, perhaps, but how many opportunities do you get to see NI at home every year? Half a dozen?

Anyhow, it's hardly compulsory to attend, but with their recent efforts, I think the boys deserve all the support we can give them.

4 hours ago, EalingGreen said:

If it were a club friendly, perhaps, but how many opportunities do you get to see NI at home every year? Half a dozen?

Anyhow, it's hardly compulsory to attend, but with their recent efforts, I think the boys deserve all the support we can give them.

Couldn't agree more .

4 hours ago, EalingGreen said:

I agree they deserve a full house but Im gonna do some gardening and have an afternoon nap.  Wake me come September or whenever it is theyre playing for real.       

5 hours ago, EalingGreen said:

Yeah, exactly.

I can't get my head around being a dedicated enough supporter to spend time on a message board posting about the team, but not bothering to attend one of their few home games (except when there are long distances involved, of course)...this will be the first in 4 and a half months!! A full, atmospheric stadium benefits the team.

However, I've done this conversation to death with some mates....each to his own!

On 1/22/2018 at 12:43 PM, lisbellawloyal said:

Do we still get rag-dolled for handling charges?

Indeed we do, but I now blame Tickb@stard and the IFA 50/50

From the TM website... 

"All ticket service charges and per booking third party order processing fees are decided in consultation with our clients. Ticketmaster does not set these fees without the agreement of our clients."

So the IFA are in full agreement with the service charge.

:angry: