OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

South Korea

9 hours ago, Smithy's elbow said:

Indeed we do, but I now blame Tickb@stard and the IFA 50/50

From the TM website... 

"All ticket service charges and per booking third party order processing fees are decided in consultation with our clients. Ticketmaster does not set these fees without the agreement of our clients."

So the IFA are in full agreement with the service charge.

:angry:

Robbing Peter to pay for David's first class flight to Bosnia

Still looks to be 100s if not close to a 1000 spare seats at present judging by Ticketbastard. Admittedly good to see the 'Railway End' is sold out with families snapping up the tickets.

1 hour ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Still looks to be 100s if not close to a 1000 spare seats at present judging by Ticketbastard. Admittedly good to see the 'Railway End' is sold out with families snapping up the tickets.

Most if not all of those tickets would be gone already if they would allow concession options for all seats rather than them being restricted to just the Railway End, i seen a quite a few people posting on social media saying they couldn't get into the Railway End and they would have loved to go to the game and take their kids but they can't afford to pay £25 a ticket for them and their kids, its something the IFA need to look at least for friendly games.

16 minutes ago, RaveDave said:

Most if not all of those tickets would be gone already if they would allow concession options for all seats rather than them being restricted to just the Railway End, i seen a quite a few people posting on social media saying they couldn't get into the Railway End and they would have loved to go to the game and take their kids but they can't afford to pay £25 a ticket for them and their kids, its something the IFA need to look at least for friendly games.

Totally agree.

This seems to have been a change for this game.  For the New Zealand game I was able to change one of my usual block booking tickets to a concession ticket in the Upper Deck of the North Stand by simply sending ticketmaster an email.  Tried the same for this game and was told that I couldn't.

Aye doesn't make much sense if the demand is there to not allow people the option 

Just now, lisbellawloyal said:

Unfortunately money talks

Better to get some money than none 

3 hours ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Do they not tend to release tickets in batches, meaning there may be more than that? Perhaps that's just for games with unallocated seating such as the ICF.

18 hours ago, Nigel82 said:

This seems to have been a change for this game.  For the New Zealand game I was able to change one of my usual block booking tickets to a concession ticket in the Upper Deck of the North Stand by simply sending ticketmaster an email.  Tried the same for this game and was told that I couldn't.

We were able to change a few of our block booking adult seats to kid seats in the North Lower for this S.K. game

Over 16000 tickets sold so far and hospitality sold out according to IFA, not bad for a friendly in March. 

21 minutes ago, RichardM said:

Over 16000 tickets sold so far and hospitality sold out according to IFA, not bad for a friendly in March. 

Good stuff.  I hope we're rewarded with an entertaining friendly for once.

Id be surprised if it's not very close to a sell out come Matchday. 

2 hours ago, lisbellawloyal said:

Still 2,000 tickets spare.....sure we need a bigger stadium etc... :whistling:

Indeed we do.

I mean, if a "nothing match" like this on a Saturday afternoon in March can sell out (or come very close), then how much unsatisfied demand is there for more attractive matches? You know, competitive matches, against known teams, in warmer weather, under floodlights etc

Unless, of course, you imagine it's impossible to play the odd game with 17k spectators in a 25k stadium, perhaps for reasons of "atmosphere"?

You know, like when we played Eng;land in front of 14k in a stadium which could otherwise have accommodated 20k+, and crowd-wise, it was all a bit "meh".

Still, ambition always was over-rated...

15 hours ago, EalingGreen said:

Indeed we do.

I mean, if a "nothing match" like this on a Saturday afternoon in March can sell out (or come very close), then how much unsatisfied demand is there for more attractive matches? You know, competitive matches, against known teams, in warmer weather, under floodlights etc

Unless, of course, you imagine it's impossible to play the odd game with 17k spectators in a 25k stadium, perhaps for reasons of "atmosphere"?

You know, like when we played Eng;land in front of 14k in a stadium which could otherwise have accommodated 20k+, and crowd-wise, it was all a bit "meh".

Still, ambition always was over-rated...

I do get your point EG but I hope all those 'whingers' that couldn't get tickets for the Germany and Switzerland games got sorted with tickets for South Korea....

I firmly believe that the existing stadium is the perfect size for a team and indeed a nation of our size.