OUR WEE COUNTRY

https://www.irishfa.com/tickets/campaign-cards

Renewal for Campaign Cards will be open from April.  Interesting that they are saying these are for the Euro 2020 qualifiers but presume these must also be for / include the Nations League.  Can’t see how they can include the Euros given they don’t know the number of matches or who we will play yet?

In the programme notes from yesterday's match Patrick Nelson said campaign card holders will be able to purchase their tickets for the home Nation Leauge games in April with General release in June 

4 hours ago, windsor dreamland said:

In the programme notes from yesterday's match Patrick Nelson said campaign card holders will be able to purchase their tickets for the home Nation Leauge games in April with General release in June 

so its going to be like friendlies be first refusal

Has anyone got word about seat changes, the last email said that confirmation would be on the 1st June.

50 minutes ago, UNCLEANdy said:

Has anyone got word about seat changes, the last email said that confirmation would be on the 1st June.

I've had no word, and my details of Ticketmaster are still our old seats.

That said, I'm not sure how they could start reallocating seats until they see how many people renew.

I’ve had no word either, which I think means it’s not gonna happen. The email said “should we be able to facilitate your request, we will be in touch by email no later than 1st of June” so I don’t expect a response at all if unsuccessful 

nothing here either looking to move from NSL to the Kop

maybe every/most BB's have renewed?

I contacted them about seat change and they said "stadium was already at capacity so no opportunity for seat swap". Get the feeling it was just a box ticking exercise on their part to begin with.

1 hour ago, Healy74 said:

I contacted them about seat change and they said "stadium was already at capacity so no opportunity for seat swap". Get the feeling it was just a box ticking exercise on their part to begin with.

They're talking bollocks.

How do they know it's at capacity when the renewal period still has a couple of weeks to run? 

Not everyone will have renewed yet (I only did ours tonight) and there's no way every single BBer will renew. Ours is down one for a start.

20 minutes ago, Clint said:

How do they know it's at capacity when the renewal period still has a couple of weeks to run? 

Not everyone will have renewed yet (I only did ours tonight) and there's no way every single BBer will renew. Ours is down one for a start.

Maybe Healy74 was being polite and didn’t mention there was 1 seat available, but he didn’t want to sit beside you. :whistling:

:biggrin:

8 hours ago, Healy74 said:

Got that myself, thought the 2 deadlines didn’t line up either when renewals close 22nd but seat swaps you’d know by 1st June...

21 hours ago, Clint said:

Haven't renewed our group of 15 yet?