OUR WEE COUNTRY
Nigel82

Campaign Cards

I imagine they can't really enforce the 28th Feb deadline if they aren't even going to tell us what we owe til 25th.!! 

Don't they automatically take it from the card the first instalment was taken from (or one you have updated the account with since)? 

That's true

1 hour ago, The Dowie said:

Don't they automatically take it from the card the first instalment was taken from (or one you have updated the account with since)? 

Oh yeh, true

4 hours ago, The Dowie said:

Yes they will take it from the same card you paid the 1st installment. 

My credit card had to be reissued after Ticketmaster lost card details sometime last year. I went on my account to update my card details to the new card and the system didn't allow me to change the card as it was connected to a payment plan. Called the IFA to see if they could update it and was told to login to my account to update it myself! After explaining the problem 3 times the person logged on to my account to see for themselves that it couldn't be done on the account. They took my details and said they would refer it on. I asked if I would get confirmation it had been changed ok and was told if the payment doesn't go through at the end of the month we will contact you. 

Am guessing I won't be the only one who has had their credit card reissued since the 1st payment was made. 

22 hours ago, lisbellaw_blue said:

My credit card had to be reissued after Ticketmaster lost card details sometime last year. I went on my account to update my card details to the new card and the system didn't allow me to change the card as it was connected to a payment plan. Called the IFA to see if they could update it and was told to login to my account to update it myself! After explaining the problem 3 times the person logged on to my account to see for themselves that it couldn't be done on the account. They took my details and said they would refer it on. I asked if I would get confirmation it had been changed ok and was told if the payment doesn't go through at the end of the month we will contact you. 

Am guessing I won't be the only one who has had their credit card reissued since the 1st payment was made. 

Ditto, exactly same brick wall I hit.

Payment plan has now disappeared from my account manager. 

I know someone phoned the IFA last week and they confirmed that for the standard CC seats you take £30 off your original planned second payment (£81.66 - £30 = £51.66 due) For grandstand seats it's £108.66 - £40 = £68.66 due. 

Not sure how widely known that is, with no-one seeing the invoices in their ticket account. But that's what i'm collecting off my BBers.

2 hours ago, KCNI said:

My account is now showing the correct payment balance.

Same. Deduction has been made.

On 2/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, lisbellaw_blue said:

I was able to add a new card, delete a card and change default card etc,  not sure which card was linked to my payment plan but it did not complain. Seems to list all cards also when you go in to make the payment.

Once you go into the payment screen though it's not actually that clear whether you can just pick a card and pay today and the payment on 28th would be cancelled. Think I will just let it be paid automatically later in the week.

Is the next instalment money physically taken out of your nominated credit card on 28th or do you have to manually pay it on the account manager? 

2 hours ago, KCNI said:

My account is now showing the correct payment balance.

Yeah taken off the next instalment but added to the last one!  Caused me a little confusion as I knew I hadn’t taken that much from my block bookers last time!

7 hours ago, Taz said:

I was able to add a new card, delete a card and change default card etc,  not sure which card was linked to my payment plan but it did not complain. Seems to list all cards also when you go in to make the payment.

Once you go into the payment screen though it's not actually that clear whether you can just pick a card and pay today and the payment on 28th would be cancelled. Think I will just let it be paid automatically later in the week.

Thanks Taz. For some reason none of that worked on my account. I added the new card but it wouldn't allow me to delete or change the old card from the payment plan.

I logged on to my account today and someone in the IFA has kindly deleted the old card and set the new card as default as requested.

23 hours ago, Quincey said:

Is the next instalment money physically taken out of your nominated credit card on 28th or do you have to manually pay it on the account manager? 

They take it automatically.

I can see the buses being a welcome  target/sight in certain parts of the city during its tour with the IFA badge and Northern Ireland shirt shining brightly on the back of the bus. 😊