OUR WEE COUNTRY
Nigel82

Campaign Cards

Reckon they'll drop an email reminder about this withdrawal? Another one with a new card here.....

i have a record of how much is owing, i changed my card too same account but different card number, is it wise to update credit card details in case they take more out than is due?

10 minutes ago, Tarabonga said:

Eh?

If you went for the silver option did they come out later as they didn't include the nations league games? 

1 hour ago, exhausted said:

If you went for the silver option did they come out later as they didn't include the nations league games? 

Silver cards were to be posted in December, Chopper1 posted that he got his in November.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:46 PM, chopper1 said:

Our 2 Silver campaign cards arrived even before the expected December date:owc:

I've a new credit card too

couldnt update it on ticketmaster so mailed IFA. They sent me a link. Link wouldn't work on mobile device.  Link worked on laptop but wouldn't let me update card details as old card was part of payment plan, so I had to do it over the phone with IFA

If anyone is in same pickle you'd be better ringing IFA instead of messing around. To be fair I should have sorted it out weeks ago, kinda forgot about the payment today, don't remember seeing an email reminder ?

This has confused me which isn't that hard really.

Have IFA/Ticketmaster changed the amount of the first payment on the ticket portal to balance out the deduction? does anyone know if there is any way to get into see what the previous payments were. 

I know I can check my CC but it would be easier to do it on the portal

taken more than i expected from my account, however the actual balance i owe is the same

i had taken a photo from the 1st payment and put it on my laptop, that way you can check the payments are correct

I got an email to urgently check my account as the payment had not gone through successfully, logged on and used the same card I had marked a default and it worked, perhaps they still had an old card details but there was none listed, so not sure what the problem was.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:15 PM, OWC1958 said:

This has confused me which isn't that hard really.

Have IFA/Ticketmaster changed the amount of the first payment on the ticket portal to balance out the deduction? does anyone know if there is any way to get into see what the previous payments were. 

I know I can check my CC but it would be easier to do it on the portal

I have two gold general admission campaign cards on my account which came to a total of £490 + the £10 booking charge = £500.

The first payment taken was £173.32 (made up of 1/3 of the £490 + the £10 booking charge for the two cards), which left a balance of £326.68, which was then meant to be split over two more payments, approx £163.34 for each payment, the second payment the IFA took last week was for £103.32 (which is the £163.34 less the £60 refund i was due) which leaves my final payment as £163.36 which is correct.

My account shows that i have paid so far £336.64, so they have adjusted my account to make it appear that i have paid £173.32 & £163.32, when in fact i have paid £173.32 & £103.32.

I hope i have explained this well enough to help.