OUR WEE COUNTRY
Nigel82

Campaign Cards

I didn't bother changing my card details, as I was actually quite interested to see what happened next...no reminder emails was bizarre, considering some of the aul' sh*te they send out. Anyway, no big deal, I have until 13th March to sort it.

On 3/2/2019 at 4:28 PM, P.McCarroll said:

I didn't bother changing my card details, as I was actually quite interested to see what happened next...no reminder emails was bizarre, considering some of the aul' sh*te they send out. Anyway, no big deal, I have until 13th March to sort it.

I thought we had til 13th. 

However. I rang IFA earlier today & they said it needs sorting by THIS THURSDAY 

Ive contacted them 3 times re my new bank details. 3 times I’ve been told something completely different regarding what to do next  ( not surprised at all )

also very awkward that the website isn’t mobile friendly 

1 hour ago, J.Q. said:

Ive contacted them 3 times re my new bank details. 3 times I’ve been told something completely different regarding what to do next  ( not surprised at all )

The email I was sent clearly says the 13th, and if the deadline was actually this Thursday I'd expect them to say as much. However, not surprising, thanks for the heads up.

3 hours ago, J.Q. said:

They don't have a clue.  Despite having added a new credit card and making it the default, my payment was refused because they still tried to charge the old card.  Phoned on Monday and was told to pay the invoice by selecting continue but not to manually add or change amount.  Gave me a load of flannel about why card didn't update - according to them I must have updated card against an 'old invoice' despite me explaining I'd done it in card section, and said they could see old payments against it even though its a new card :thumbdown:  Anyway, payment made so hopefully no issues with double payment

On 3/2/2019 at 4:09 PM, RaveDave said:

I have two gold general admission campaign cards on my account which came to a total of £490 + the £10 booking charge = £500.

The first payment taken was £173.32 (made up of 1/3 of the £490 + the £10 booking charge for the two cards), which left a balance of £326.68, which was then meant to be split over two more payments, approx £163.34 for each payment, the second payment the IFA took last week was for £103.32 (which is the £163.34 less the £60 refund i was due) which leaves my final payment as £163.36 which is correct.

My account shows that i have paid so far £336.64, so they have adjusted my account to make it appear that i have paid £173.32 & £163.32, when in fact i have paid £173.32 & £103.32.

I hope i have explained this well enough to help.

Cheers

Just phoned the IFA and was assured the deadline for anyone who hasn't paid this instalment on their campaign cards yet is definitely next Wednesday 13th March.

Quick question .... how does the print at home work? I have vague recollection in the past that if you select print at home you needed to print out all tickets in your block booking, and couldn’t just do individual tickets? Is this still the case?  I can’t make the Belarus game and have sold on my ticket to a friend of a friend - dont really want to give out my card, but too much hassle to print out everyone else’s tickets for that night as well!

6 minutes ago, Nigel82 said:

Quick question .... how does the print at home work? I have vague recollection in the past that if you select print at home you needed to print out all tickets in your block booking, and couldn’t just do individual tickets? Is this still the case?  I can’t make the Belarus game and have sold on my ticket to a friend of a friend - dont really want to give out my card, but too much hassle to print out everyone else’s tickets for that night as well!

If you give him your card, he has your ticket (barcode) for all the other games too.

Do you trust him?

44 minutes ago, Nigel82 said:

You can print out individual tickets for each match, no need to print the group's tickets. Or download the relevant ticket and email to the other person and have then print themselves.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, tommy from ballysillan said:

Everyone sorted now with Campaign Card renewals?

depends on what you mean by "sorted"

You can get in via the phone app too now but not sure if you need to login etc to your account and whether practical for someone else to use your ticket that way.

Still tickets left for Thursday and Sunday on Ticketmaster, loads of spares being offered on Facebook, still beggars being choosers.

57 minutes ago, Richardh said:

Still tickets left for Thursday and Sunday on Ticketmaster, loads of spares being offered on Facebook, still beggars being choosers.

But we need a bigger stadium....

7 minutes ago, lisbellawloyal said:

But we need a bigger stadium....

There will be gurning when Germany and Holland roll into town from people who had no interest in the 2 games this week that they couldn't get tickets and the stadium is too small