OUR WEE COUNTRY
Nigel82

Campaign Cards

6 minutes ago, exhausted said:

There will be gurning when Germany and Holland roll into town from people who had no interest in the 2 games this week that they couldn't get tickets and the stadium is too small 

I think Germany has been the only game when Linfield have sold their allocations.

A bit in the future, but remember Members and then ST Holders can buy two each.

14 minutes ago, lisbellawloyal said:

But we need a bigger stadium....

Well if only we'd built a 25K stadium, we could have had 7,000 extra empty seats along with the extra running costs. 

7 minutes ago, GPJim said:

Well if only we'd built a 25K stadium, we could have had 7,000 extra empty seats along with the extra running costs. 

We are only ever one bad campaign away from

10k crowds again.

With campaign cards, it's hard to know what to charge folk buying spares.....

What's the rate for these two games?

57 minutes ago, exhausted said:

There will be gurning when Germany and Holland roll into town from people who had no interest in the 2 games this week that they couldn't get tickets and the stadium is too small 

There's people (seemingly) after tickets for this weekend's games who won't buy off Ticketmaster because they're not selling tickets for the specific section they want. Fussy much? 

There's also people refusing to pay the face value prices, which should be highlighted. 

1 hour ago, davy ards said:

With campaign cards, it's hard to know what to charge folk buying spares.....

What's the rate for these two games?

If I was to offer my campaign card out I would divide the total price by the total games.

I know I could find this out in a less lazy fashion - but what was face value for a kop ticket for Estonia?

10 hours ago, P.McCarroll said:

I know I could find this out in a less lazy fashion - but what was face value for a kop ticket for Estonia?

I think I saw £40 listed as standard price for this match at one point, but not sure?

I know that what is left for tonight are a few at £50 and some hospitality tickets

31 minutes ago, The Dowie said:

I think I saw £40 listed as standard price for this match at one point, but not sure?

I know that what is left for tonight are a few at £50 and some hospitality tickets

The tickets left are £70 to sit in the top corner of South upper. 

Mental pricing for Estonia. 

12 hours ago, Scott_GFC said:

If I was to offer my campaign card out I would divide the total price by the total games.

Think it works out at about £37 per game for a Kop ticket (if you bought tickets for all 6 games (was initially 7, but reduced to 6 after the draw, and we got a £30 refund)). However you could argue that the first two matches (Nations League) were of lesser importance (say, £30 each?), meaning these 4 games would work out at £40 each. 

13 hours ago, Scott_GFC said:

Cheers Scott.....sold it for £30

Fair enough at this late stage for Estonia.....

35 minutes ago, KCNI said:

Think it works out at about £37 per game for a Kop ticket (if you bought tickets for all 6 games (was initially 7, but reduced to 6 after the draw, and we got a £30 refund)). However you could argue that the first two matches (Nations League) were of lesser importance (say, £30 each?), meaning these 4 games would work out at £40 each. 

I have a feeling Germany and Holland could be worth more than this weekend's games......well, depending on results.

prices are here

https://www.irishfa.com/tickets/campaign-cards/2018-19-campaign-card-renewals-faqs

Nations League tickets were £50 and £40  effectively if you just take the difference between Gold and Silver.

There does appear to be a significant saving between a CC and buying match by match.  

If there is a decent crowd tonight and Sunday I assume the IFA will feel they have got their pricing right.  I assume even at almost £70 a ticket (Grandstand) Germany and Holland will sellout comfortably.  

For those paying by part-payment, did everyone's final payment come out of their account on Monday?

47 minutes ago, KCNI said:

For those paying by part-payment, did everyone's final payment come out of their account on Monday?

Ours seems to have Kyle.  I'm guessing yours hasn't?

No, Glenda. My IFA account says its been paid, but the money hasn't come out of my bank account. :blink: