OUR WEE COUNTRY
Nigel82

Campaign Cards

33 minutes ago, EalingGreen said:

If you give extra loyalty points for those aways which have greater demand than capacity (Netherlands, Germany etc), then those who are already top of the list will have their points tally boosted, meaning those below them who would like to go cannot get tickets, meaning they can't accrue extra points, meaning they can't get tickets etc etc etc

Not applicable as if demand is higher than capacity and loyalty points are used to select who gets tickets then you don't earn any points for that match, as was the case with Switzerland.

On 8/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, Richardh said:

I think I read somewhere that loyalty points aren't awarded for aways where loyalty points are needed to sort out allocation. 

yes they have stated that a couple of times including the latest emails, presumably to stop that situation were people at the top always accrue the extra points

Small logistical cock up proceeding for the Luxembourg game... but if I rock up to the turnstyles with a hi-definition photo of my campaign card, will the scanner read it? 

9 minutes ago, McFaggen said:

Small logistical cock up proceeding for the Luxembourg game... but if I rock up to the turnstyles with a hi-definition photo of my campaign card, will the scanner read it? 

Campaign cards don't work for Luxembourg game. Either paper tickets or print at home.

Excellent... I think. Will have to look at that then! 

I have been waiting patiently for my Luxembourg tickets to arrive but there was no sign. Then I checked back through my emails and I'd gone for the print at home option. D'OH!!

7 hours ago, McFaggen said:

Excellent... I think. Will have to look at that then! 

You can scan the barcode from the phone, either from the pdf or by storing the barcode in an app like Stocard. Can be very handy if you leave your ticket (or campaign card) at home or forgot to print it out.

Can't find my campaign card, going spare here looking for it. Does anyone know what I have to do to get into match now on Monday?

11 minutes ago, mcd9toes said:

Can't find my campaign card, going spare here looking for it. Does anyone know what I have to do to get into match now on Monday?

If you log in to your account should be able to print out tickets.

Has anyone ever changed the Lead Booker on their account? 

Is it as simple as changing the details on the Ticket Master Profile account? Or is there more to it? Old man no longer has the patience to deal with the IFA, so I'm up next for the pleasure...  

16 minutes ago, McFaggen said:

Has anyone ever changed the Lead Booker on their account? 

Is it as simple as changing the details on the Ticket Master Profile account? Or is there more to it? Old man no longer has the patience to deal with the IFA, so I'm up next for the pleasure...  

One of our guys having similar issue, lead booker has stopped going to games. There is 4 blockbookings on the account so every time an away match comes up they have to go to him. I know I had a look at mine and it looks like through the ticket master account, you can basically change all the details including name, address, passwords etc of the lead booker.

Yeah, I've got access to the account, but don't want to change stuff if it causes confusion at the IFA...