OUR WEE COUNTRY

Remind me, what is classed as "The Grandstand"? The entire North Stand or just certain sections? Grandstand prices are around 80 quid more expensive than general admission if going for Gold membership... 60 quid or so for Silver.

£326 for gold membership in Grandstand, 7 games, £46.50 per game on average. :blink: 

I'm classed as grandstand in block j in north stand upper tier. Basically my seat is in line with the halfway line and I think it's just our block and the two either side 

24 minutes ago, the kop stop said:

Remind me, what is classed as "The Grandstand"? The entire North Stand or just certain sections?

unknown.jpeg

4 hours ago, the kop stop said:

Remind me, what is classed as "The Grandstand"? The entire North Stand or just certain sections? Grandstand prices are around 80 quid more expensive than general admission if going for Gold membership... 60 quid or so for Silver.

£326 for gold membership in Grandstand, 7 games, £46.50 per game on average. :blink: 

We gave in and paid for our grandstand tickets this week after a bit of consideration. As you said £46 to watch a game is expensive in NI. At the moment as the team are on a roll we didnt want to take a chance and miss a game after all these years however it will be interesting to see if there will be many empty seats in the grandstand blocks as I can't see too many queuing up to buy them-hope I'm wrong.