OUR WEE COUNTRY

Remind me, what is classed as "The Grandstand"? The entire North Stand or just certain sections? Grandstand prices are around 80 quid more expensive than general admission if going for Gold membership... 60 quid or so for Silver.

£326 for gold membership in Grandstand, 7 games, £46.50 per game on average. :blink: 

I'm classed as grandstand in block j in north stand upper tier. Basically my seat is in line with the halfway line and I think it's just our block and the two either side 

24 minutes ago, the kop stop said:

Remind me, what is classed as "The Grandstand"? The entire North Stand or just certain sections?

unknown.jpeg

4 hours ago, the kop stop said:

Remind me, what is classed as "The Grandstand"? The entire North Stand or just certain sections? Grandstand prices are around 80 quid more expensive than general admission if going for Gold membership... 60 quid or so for Silver.

£326 for gold membership in Grandstand, 7 games, £46.50 per game on average. :blink: 

We gave in and paid for our grandstand tickets this week after a bit of consideration. As you said £46 to watch a game is expensive in NI. At the moment as the team are on a roll we didnt want to take a chance and miss a game after all these years however it will be interesting to see if there will be many empty seats in the grandstand blocks as I can't see too many queuing up to buy them-hope I'm wrong.

i have checked my IFA account after filling in an online form to explain my son is no longer a junior, we are still being billed for him as under 16 not adult not my fault, should i just leave this? its expensive for adult though for a nations league game £55 plus TM fees for Bosnia game?

Also we asked to be changed from north stand lower E to kop and heard nothing-no surprise there

On 14/07/2018 at 2:04 PM, chopper1 said:

i have checked my IFA account after filling in an online form to explain my son is no longer a junior, we are still being billed for him as under 16 not adult not my fault, should i just leave this? its expensive for adult though for a nations league game £55 plus TM fees for Bosnia game?

Also we asked to be changed from north stand lower E to kop and heard nothing-no surprise there

I would leave it, pay the U16 fee and say nothing. You’ve already told the incompetent twats, so how many more times do they need told.

43 minutes ago, GPJim said:

I would leave it, pay the U16 fee and say nothing. You’ve already told the incompetent twats, so how many more times do they need told.

thanks Jim, yes i went ahead and paid for them, incompetence at its best with them

Just concerned someone will question his age when we get into the ground or section our seats are in, i'll just tell them what happened no fault of ours

still saves us a few quid!

Haven't seen much chat about it but new campaign cards went on sale today (possibly just to people who'd expressed an interest? Not sure). Mate of mine got three in the South Stand.

1 hour ago, hughes18 said:

Haven't seen much chat about it but new campaign cards went on sale today (possibly just to people who'd expressed an interest? Not sure). Mate of mine got three in the South Stand.

Only for people who are "official members". AKA the guys who paid a tenner before the Germany match to get first shout at extra Germany tickets. Weird that they released them to those guys first as I've not missed a game apart from Germany onwards (I was in Australia) in years. Called IFA there and they said these are on sale for 24 hours and then if there's anything left it will go on public sale. I need at least 2 myself so fingers crossed haha.

I didn't renew as i wasn't willing to pay the grandstand price and my request to be moved elsewhere "couldn't be accommodated"

I got this email today.......

Demand for Campaign Cards for the upcoming UEFA Nations League Matches and UEFA Euro 2020 games was unprecedented with 98% of supporters renewing.

The remaining 2% was released to official members and was gone in just five minutes.

general sale tickets available from 10am

21 hours ago, donglemouse said:

I didn't renew as i wasn't willing to pay the grandstand price and my request to be moved elsewhere "couldn't be accommodated"

I got this email today.......

Demand for Campaign Cards for the upcoming UEFA Nations League Matches and UEFA Euro 2020 games was unprecedented with 98% of supporters renewing.

The remaining 2% was released to official members and was gone in just five minutes.

I think it was only grandstand ones available mate, could be wrong though.

The IFA post some amount of embarrassing sh*te.  That love island thing is right up there with their greatest hits.  The twitter feed must be operated by a 12 year old girl.

17 minutes ago, Villa Mike said:

The IFA post some amount of embarrassing sh*te.  That love island thing is right up there with their greatest hits.  The twitter feed must be operated by a 12 year old girl.

Totally, it's cringeworthy to say the very least, they seem to think it's funny but whoever finds the IFA's attempt at humour funny would need their head seen to, the latest in a long line sadly. 

2 hours ago, Villa Mike said:

They advertised for a Digital Manager today. 

https://t.co/ZxLzqLZcgR?amp=1

That 12 year old girl could be out on the dole soon but still good to see they're getting resources in for the really important roles.