OUR WEE COUNTRY

On 19/07/2018 at 6:53 PM, donglemouse said:

I didn't renew as i wasn't willing to pay the grandstand price and my request to be moved elsewhere "couldn't be accommodated"

I got this email today.......

Demand for Campaign Cards for the upcoming UEFA Nations League Matches and UEFA Euro 2020 games was unprecedented with 98% of supporters renewing.

The remaining 2% was released to official members and was gone in just five minutes.

A mate of mine tried to get 4 campaign cards and was given the same figures. He was also told another 20% on a waiting list for cards. 

By my reckoning (based on an estimated 12,000 CC holders as reported last campaign), there would only have been around 250 up for grabs. 

Quite a lot of tickets available for the Israel game when you look at Ticketmaster, looks like more of the Kop is available than sold. Still tickets left for the Bosnia game too.

Wonder what the breakdown is between Silver and Gold renewals?

More tickets released for the Bosnia home game, where have these come from? Or were they maybe being held back until the "grandstand" sections sold out? 

47 minutes ago, Richardh said:

More tickets released for the Bosnia home game, where have these come from? Or were they maybe being held back until the "grandstand" sections sold out? 

Must be the unattractive opposition.

Good news for the hundreds of new supporters we have who are currently locked out of the stadium though.

44 minutes ago, Villa Mike said:

Must be the unattractive opposition.

Good news for the hundreds of new supporters we have who are currently locked out of the stadium though.

If hundreds of new fans miss out, they'll have the opportunity to try again 3 days later.

Linfield's allocation still hasn't appeared and I suspect that tickets will be returned for general sale.  

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

Marketing and maximising profit. 

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

More tickets released for the Bosnia home game, where have these come from? 

Bosnia not taking their allocation? 

2 minutes ago, Clint said:

Tickets are available in multiple areas though.

4 minutes ago, Clint said:

Could be, but tickets are still available on the general sale for the Kop!

Does anyone actually have their campaign cards yet?

21 hours ago, windsor dreamland said:

Not yet no

Leaving it tight for us folk who may b goin on hols..... Maybe it's a case of get the boxing out of the way, then footy tkts back on agenda.... 

26 minutes ago, aubsni said:

Leaving it tight for us folk who may b goin on hols.....

Why do you say that? 

They said August for Gold cards and December for Silver cards. 

2 hours ago, Richardh said:

Why do you say that? 

They said August for Gold cards and December for Silver cards. 

Cause ive gone Gold and im goin on hols this wk and not back till sat 8th sept .... so if i dont gwt them by tuesday i wont make bosnia game...

44 minutes ago, aubsni said:

Cause ive gone Gold and im goin on hols this wk and not back till sat 8th sept .... so if i dont gwt them by tuesday i wont make bosnia game...

What time are you home at? Have you not time to go home before the Bosnia game? 

Even if you have to go straight from the airport to the game there's usually a Ticketmaster office to deal with forgotten or not scanning cards and tickets, or print at home.