OUR WEE COUNTRY

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

What time are you home at? Have you not time to go home before the Bosnia game? 

Even if you have to go straight from the airport to the game there's usually a Ticketmaster office to deal with forgotten or not scanning cards and tickets, or print at home. 

No i cant get home first. The  ticketmaster idea mayb an optipn but disappointing having to leave it to just prior to ko b4 knowing....

Thanks for suggestion

3 hours ago, aubsni said:

No i cant get home first. The  ticketmaster idea mayb an optipn but disappointing having to leave it to just prior to ko b4 knowing...

If print at home is available for campaign cards then you can be sorted earlier than just prior to kick off. Anyone know if print at home is available for campaign cards? Think Jim uses it. 

3 minutes ago, Richardh said:

If print at home is available for campaign cards then you can be sorted earlier than just prior to kick off. Anyone know if print at home is available for campaign cards? Think Jim uses it. 

Yes. I used it last time when one of my group lost his card.

38 minutes ago, BringBackShaggy said:

Yes. I used it last time when one of my group lost his card.

There you go Aubsni, hopefully you should be sorted in advance. 

Adult tickets for the home game vs Austria are £40 for adults, £50 for the grandstand seats. Alternatively, you could pay £97 for a ticket and you get a gourmet burger, drink and a match programme thrown in, bargain. 

I got my dad a ticket for Tottenham Barcelona in that rip off Champions League in that rip off London for £20 today. 

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

Adult tickets for the home game vs Austria are £40 for adults, £50 for the grandstand seats. Alternatively, you could pay £97 for a ticket and you get a gourmet burger, drink and a match programme thrown in, bargain. 

I got my dad a ticket for Tottenham Barcelona in that rip off Champions League in that rip off London for £20 today. 

Did the £20 include Ticketmaster fees?

9 hours ago, GPJim said:

Did the £20 include Ticketmaster fees?

Ticketmaster do Tottenham's ticketing, ticket was £20, (mine was £48,) there was an additional booking fee of £2.50 for two tickets. I think there's a reduced booking fee for members. 

On 18 September 2018 at 8:39 AM, Richardh said:

Ticketmaster do Tottenham's ticketing, ticket was £20, (mine was £48,) there was an additional booking fee of £2.50 for two tickets. I think there's a reduced booking fee for members. 

No booking fee for (Gold) Season Ticketholders afaik

That's certainly the case for EPL games at Wembley, which have to be bought separately until WHL is ready

Anyone else still waiting for their Gold Campaign Cards to arrive or is it just me?

Contacted the IFA through the week by email and I've been ignored...

That's shocking! There can be no excuses left for them by this time.

What did they do for you for the Bosnia home game? 

2 hours ago, Tarabonga said:

That's shocking! There can be no excuses left for them by this time.

What did they do for you for the Bosnia home game? 

They emailed me tickets to print out and said they would get back to me about the campaign cards. I've not heard a thing since.

11 hours ago, eightball said:

Anyone else still waiting for their Gold Campaign Cards to arrive or is it just me?

Yes. Not heard anything since they printed tickets for the first game, no idea what they are planning to do next.

9 hours ago, Taz said:

Yes. Not heard anything since they printed tickets for the first game, no idea what they are planning to do next.

Well if I hear anything I'll post it on here. It is pretty ridiculous that they haven't been reprinted and sent out. Sadly not surprising...

22 hours ago, eightball said:

Best to ring them and speak to someone as it is more difficult to ignore you. One of our lads lost a campaign card during the WC campaign (paid £5 as it was lost) and a duplicate was issued within a few days. Makes you wonder if anyone is actually taking things forward from the email queries?