OUR WEE COUNTRY

33 minutes ago, Seahawk said:

Best to ring them and speak to someone as it is more difficult to ignore you. One of our lads lost a campaign card during the WC campaign (paid £5 as it was lost) and a duplicate was issued within a few days. Makes you wonder if anyone is actually taking things forward from the email queries?

Generally now the IFA position is you can't ring about cc questions to do with your account as they say they can't validate who you are. Has to be done from the email address of the cc lead

I’m sure the guys n gals in IFA HQ are working tirelessly to resolve any outstanding issues.

14 minutes ago, GPJim said:

I’m sure the guys n gals in IFA HQ are working tirelessly to resolve any outstanding issues.

?

If it is the ifa who are at fault then what are Ticketmaster being paid to do? Should they not be answering ticketing questions ?

33 minutes ago, exhausted said:

If it is the ifa who are at fault then what are Ticketmaster being paid to do? Should they not be answering ticketing questions ?

When I called in September about the issue I was told that it would be passed on (to ticketmaster who I presume run the tickets@irishfa.com account)

6 hours ago, Taz said:

Generally now the IFA position is you can't ring about cc questions to do with your account as they say they can't validate who you are. Has to be done from the email address of the cc lead

How about you email them to say you're going to phone them?

Then phone them and say you're emailing them again?

Failing that, ask Kyle Lafferty to provide some sort of photographic evidence of your identity?

1 hour ago, EalingGreen said:

How about you email them to say you're going to phone them?

Then phone them and say you're emailing them again?

Failing that, ask Kyle Lafferty to provide some sort of photographic evidence of your identity?

I actually think I've done that before ? well not the Lafferty bit

Phoned IFA after getting no response to email sent last Monday.

They checked and I am on the list for CCs being re-generated. They said we should get them soon, when I asked would they be out in time to use for picking up RoI tickets they confirmed cards were being printed today.

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Phoned IFA after getting no response to email sent last Monday.

They checked and I am on the list for CCs being re-generated. They said we should get them soon, when I asked would they be out in time to use for picking up RoI tickets they confirmed cards were being printed today.

Good work! Hopefully have them by the weekend ?

No campaign cards after more than another week passing, suppose I will have to ring again!

Saga continues. Spoke to IFA today, they have not had clearance yet to post them as they may be considering collection in person only, as the cards went missing previously.

I asked when this would be communicated, asked about how will I pick up Dublin tickets without a cc. They don't know but said they might just have the campaign cards available in Dublin also where id will be needed anyway 

It all sounds a bit made up as you go along! In the end was told to email ticketing email address again to get confirmation. Seems that's still not the ticketing department you get speaking to and all has to be done via email. Round in circles this !!!!

Taz, your updates are useful. IFA have stopped responding to my emails ?

Just got an email saying

Dear Supporter

Just to make you aware your reprinted campaign card(s) should be arriving with you any day.  If you do not receive them by Friday, please reply to this email.

Kind regards

Irish FA Ticketing

I hope all affected get them by Friday!

6 hours ago, eightball said:

Taz, your updates are useful. IFA have stopped responding to my emails ?

Just got same email you did, cheers. Weird, at lunchtime they didn't appear to have a clue what was happening! Maybe I reminded them to get their finger out !!

Just for anyone who may forget to bring their card to a game, if you have your barcode on your phone, the turnstiles will recognise it.

I've my 3 cards stored on my phone using an app called Stocard. You just need to enter the number on the card and it will create the barcode from that. Very useful if you leave the house without your CC, but there's someone there to read you the number.

I use either Stocard, or an app on my watch to get into Linfield games at Windsor - too lazy to get my card out of my wallet.