OUR WEE COUNTRY

Our 2 Silver campaign cards arrived even before the expected December date:owc:

The UEFA Euro 2020 draw put Northern Ireland in a group of five teams instead of six meaning that there will only be four home competitive matches in 2019. The Irish FA ticketing team will email all lead bookers in advance of Friday 7 December to provide further information.

13 hours ago, Huntsman88 said:

The UEFA Euro 2020 draw put Northern Ireland in a group of five teams instead of six meaning that there will only be four home competitive matches in 2019. The Irish FA ticketing team will email all lead bookers in advance of Friday 7 December to provide further information.

If they can fcuk up the selling of tickets, how are they going to organise refunds?

It’ll be a shambles I tell ye. 

10 minutes ago, GPJim said:

If they can fcuk up the selling of tickets, how are they going to organise refunds?

It’ll be a shambles I tell ye. 

nail on the head as far as refunds are concerned, did i not read instead of refund they were lining up a friendly before the Germany home match on September 2019?

we should be given the option of refund or friendly (depending on the oppostion)

There’ll be no need for refunds. I’d say most people are paying over 3 instalments just take the price of the game out of the last payment. 

There’s not going to be much of a refund anyway ... face value for Belarus & Estonia Grandstand tickets is £50.  If they keep that price for the Germany & Netherlands games (I’d expect to be more expensive tbh) that leaves £26 for the refund ...

If you've paid in full already you'll get a refund.

If you're paying in installments, the difference will be taken off your next due payment.

Simple, if they manage to actually complete this task without f**king it up.

6 minutes ago, mervillegawa said:

If you've paid in full already you'll get a refund.

If you're paying in installments, the difference will be taken off your next due payment.

Simple, if they manage to actually complete this task without f**king it up.

How does the refund work if the card you used for the payment has since expired?

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

How does the refund work if the card you used for the payment has since expired?

i know with ebay the refund still goes back in the account number not card number details

still see this being a familiar IFA ballacs