OUR WEE COUNTRY
Nigel82

Campaign Cards

So the eight weeks going on General Sale in advance of each fixture is a lot of nonsense then taken from IFA website

Looks like Billy Bingham Lounge are the only ones left for both games then

https://www.irishfa.com/tickets/general-ticket-information

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/northern-ireland-v-estonia-belfast-21-03-2019/event/38005583B53B1689

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/northern-ireland-v-belarus-belfast-24-03-2019/event/38005583D1DC1E64

1 minute ago, Junior said:

So the eight weeks going on General Sale in advance of each fixture is a lot of nonsense then taken from IFA website

I think they rushed them out so people could buy them as Christmas presents.

Not a bad idea i suppose will hopefully pick a ticket up for each game nearer the time then for a mate travelling over

13 hours ago, Junior said:

Not a bad idea i suppose will hopefully pick a ticket up for each game nearer the time then for a mate travelling over

Will be ones returned from the away allocation. Can't see either team bringing much support so should be a few hundred available.

Plenty of Estonians at our last meeting. Was chatting to a bunch of them who now live in Glasgow and are rangers season ticket holders.

has anyone got the refund for the 5th home match that will not be?

17 minutes ago, chopper1 said:

has anyone got the refund for the 5th home match that will not be?

The email said the refunds would be processed on the 15th January and could take 3 to 5 days to appear in your account. 

1 minute ago, Richardh said:

The email said the refunds would be processed on the 15th January and could take 3 to 5 days to appear in your account. 

ok thanks Richard, was not aware of this

On 1/8/2019 at 5:21 PM, Junior said:

Anyone know how many Campaign Cards were sold then for Euro 2020 qualifiers think i read around 12000 previously?

And anyone know then how many tickets will go on General Sale for the Estonia/Belarus games in March and is it

normally eight weeks before the games as mentioned on IFA website?

Some on sale next week, no idea what that pre Christmas sale was now.

We kick off our UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying Campaign at the National Football Stadium at Windsor Park against Estonia.

Tickets will first be available to Northern Ireland members from Monday 14 January at 10am on Ticketmaster.*

Should tickets still be available, they will be put on General Sale on Thursday 17 January at 10am on Ticketmaster.*

*Dates subject to change

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

We kick off our UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying Campaign at the National Football Stadium at Windsor Park against Estonia.

Tickets will first be available to Northern Ireland members from Monday 14 January at 10am on Ticketmaster.*

Should tickets still be available, they will be put on General Sale on Thursday 17 January at 10am on Ticketmaster.*

*Dates subject to change

Yes saw that will pick one up on Monday morning then and expect Belarus tickets to go on sale shortly after.

3 hours ago, Richardh said:

I bought a couple pre Christmas - it was for Campaign Card holders to buy extra if they wanted. There didn’t seem to be too many available, especially in the family stand

11 minutes ago, Nigel82 said:

I bought a couple pre Christmas - it was for Campaign Card holders to buy extra if they wanted. There didn’t seem to be too many available, especially in the family stand

It wasn't just for Campaign Card holder's to buy extra tickets, members were also able to buy tickets at that time. I thought there was also a bit of a general sale, maybe its that bit I've got wrong?