OUR WEE COUNTRY
Nigel82

Campaign Cards

Would have been easier to say before the sale that if we ended up in a 5 team group then a home friendly would be included (if there was one) like used to be the case with a block booking, rather than complicating things with refunds. But maybe no one in the right place knew a 5 team group was a possibility. 

1 hour ago, Richardh said:

But maybe no one in the right place knew a 5 team group was a possibility. 

Or knew their arse from their elbow.

got an email this afternoon saying that they had been trying to contact me without success...they have rang me once!   I rang them back and of course it goes to voicemail!

they have now asked that I contact them ..wonder how many times I will have to ring them before I get an answer??

2 hours ago, windsor dreamland said:

got an email this afternoon saying that they had been trying to contact me without success...they have rang me once!   I rang them back and of course it goes to voicemail!

they have now asked that I contact them ..wonder how many times I will have to ring them before I get an answer??

same old, same old from them, they have not contacted me at all by phone, liars

received the same email today, phoned them and was told there was only 1 not 2 campaign cards on the account and the refund was £26

I could not get message through that we were renewal BBs in the grandstand adult ticket £40 child ticket £20 total refund =£60 as in the email

ended up losing my cool and told them where to shove it, i will get the money back form my CC company, never again with ths bunch of amateurs

What way is this working. Is it only the campaign cards paid in full that receive a refund. And had anyone had their accounts adjusted to reflect the new amount. 

11 hours ago, JIM DOO said:

What way is this working. Is it only the campaign cards paid in full that receive a refund. And had anyone had their accounts adjusted to reflect the new amount. 

The next instalment is due in February, and according to the email I have from IFA this instalment will be adjusted for the refund. Not sure if it shows it on the account yet

19 hours ago, JIM DOO said:

I'm paying by three installments and got a refund of just under £9 per ticket however they worked that out!!! The total balance is totally wrong so I sent them an email showing the original price for each ticket, minus the £30/£40 per relevant ticket and showed them that the final total amount was way below that shown as still payable on Ticketmaster. Still waiting on a reply and I'm confident that they will explain it to me by return email (gave up trying to contact by phone once the IFA moved to the new stadium!!).  I've found that they have always been decent dealing with my account.

Emailed the IFA today and got a reply very quick  😯  Accounts will be altered in two weeks time to reflect the new amount. No worries. 😁

17 hours ago, JIM DOO said:

😯 No worries. 😁

good luck on this lol

No not seen reduction yet, presumably ifa are still fixing it, as per the reply they sent someone above and is why they've not emailed yet to tell people to pay next installment. They would need to sort it soon, cut off date to pay was 28th Feb I think

"If you have paid for your Campaign Card(s) using a payment plan, please be reminded that this will be deducted automatically from your account on Thursday, February 28.
The corrected amount will show in your account from Thursday, February 21."