OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
EalingGreen

Bosnia. And Herzegovina too. What are they like?

Mate has a spare ticket for Bosnia game (sat) face value was £40 but he'll take £30, it's East Stand, realise there is plenty left but PM me whoever interested. 

From the Bosnian FA website on Wednesday:

The selected players of Robert Prosinečki started their training session at the Training Camp of FK Sarajevo in Butmir, and tomorrow (Thursday) will they be on their way to Belfast.

The assistant coach Elvir Rahimić expects a positive result away in Northern Ireland:

“Preparations run according to the determined plan, we are preparing in excellent conditions. We have some problems with injuries, but it will not disturb us in our attempts to defeat Northern Ireland. This is a team that is dangerous from game breaks and we have to pay attention to it on training sessions. We expect a good result and a victory.

Riad Bajić stated:

“It will be difficult in Northern Ireland, because they play very well on home ground. Both matches will be tough, but we will be ready to deal with them.”

Rade Krunić likes the way Robert Prosinečki works:

“The head coach insists on ball possession, because he was such a player too. I am pleased with what he asks of us and I believe he will prove to be doing a great job.”

The “Dragons” are departing to Belfast by a charter flight from the Sarajevo Airport tomorrow at 11:00 h, and statements for the media are planned at 10:15 h.

https://www.nfsbih.ba/en/news/we-expect-a-good-result/

If they're expecting to win, I imagine they'll go two up front:

eva-herzigova.jpg

6 minutes ago, EalingGreen said:

From the Bosnian FA website on Wednesday:

The selected players of Robert Prosinečki started their training session at the Training Camp of FK Sarajevo in Butmir, and tomorrow (Thursday) will they be on their way to Belfast.

The assistant coach Elvir Rahimić expects a positive result away in Northern Ireland:

“Preparations run according to the determined plan, we are preparing in excellent conditions. We have some problems with injuries, but it will not disturb us in our attempts to defeat Northern Ireland. This is a team that is dangerous from game breaks and we have to pay attention to it on training sessions. We expect a good result and a victory.

Riad Bajić stated:

“It will be difficult in Northern Ireland, because they play very well on home ground. Both matches will be tough, but we will be ready to deal with them.”

Rade Krunić likes the way Robert Prosinečki works:

“The head coach insists on ball possession, because he was such a player too. I am pleased with what he asks of us and I believe he will prove to be doing a great job.”

The “Dragons” are departing to Belfast by a charter flight from the Sarajevo Airport tomorrow at 11:00 h, and statements for the media are planned at 10:15 h.

https://www.nfsbih.ba/en/news/we-expect-a-good-result/

If they're expecting to win, I imagine they'll go two up front:

eva-herzigova.jpg

Didnt know Prosenecki is their manager, he will know us well as he was the Azeri manager in WC qualifying.

On 9/4/2018 at 5:29 PM, Jonny said:

I'm confused here. Is Asmir Begovic not in the squad? He's played the last 42 Premier League matches in a row for my club team, AFC Bournemouth. Seems odd to leave him out right?

On 9/4/2018 at 6:19 PM, windsor_park said:

he's not in the squad, apparently he fell out with the manager

Seen it written somewhere that he didn't bother with a couple of friendlies and Prosinecki won't stand for players who pick and choose their matches. Seems to be by far their stand-out gk too. 

Looking at Ticketmaster there's probably a few hundred tickets (mainly in the South Stand) left for tomorrow. 

Not far off a sell out.  Good stuff - looking forward to it now! 

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Looking at Ticketmaster there's probably a few hundred tickets (mainly in the South Stand) left for tomorrow. 

Have a look at the Israel game on Ticketmaster, looks about half full!

Just now, Richardh said:

Have a look at the Israel game on Ticketmaster, looks about half full!

Aye posted about that the other day.  Looks like maybe 11-12,000 for it.  The Kop looked the worst area!

17 minutes ago, Rod said:

Aye posted about that the other day.  Looks like maybe 11-12,000 for it.  The Kop looked the worst area!

So us 'fur coat brigade' in the North Stand are showing the real 'diehards' up then ?

11 minutes ago, stephenrowley1 said:

So us 'fur coat brigade' in the North Stand are showing the real 'diehards' up then ?

My days of flying home for friendlies is long gone. They’re usually sh*te affairs which we invariably lose. 

5 wins in the last 6 home friendlies (Korea, New Zealand, Belarus, Slovenia and Latvia)

There will be a minute's silence for Jimmy McIlroy before KO tomorrow and banner passed around the Kop.

37 minutes ago, hughes18 said:

There will be a minute's silence for Jimmy McIlroy before KO tomorrow and banner passed around the Kop.

:clapping:

Sorry to take the thread off topic but seeing as the admins are ignoring my emails I'll post here and ask why they accepted my money for a season ticket yet havent given me one or refunded my dollars

Its been two weeks

Class acts guys

Scotland hosting the mighty Belgium and can only muster 20,000 fans though its only a friendly

1 hour ago, chopper1 said:

Scotland hosting the mighty Belgium and can only muster 20,000 fans though its only a friendly

If only it was a glorified friendly. The whole Scotland Hampden thing is a big issue, complicated issue, any idea what the ticket prices were like?